What's new

Whatever

Forest and Abhiras should get married soon.............. kya kya batain kar rahay ho bhai logo

Language is just a way to communicate with each other. Whatever thread is a relaxing lounge as said by KillBill. If you want to have a serious discussion........ feel free to open a new thread

Only light discussion is allowed here
Seriously, they take me wrong & started attacking....maine 'based' yaa 'same' toh kaha nhi kaha...
hamme ik doosre kii bhasha samajh aatii hai yeh aachi baat hai...
band kar dete hai aab yeh topic

. Whatever thread is a relaxing lounge as said by KillBill. If you want to have a serious discussion.

waise 'whatever' thread main kya kya nhi hua??
racism se le ke colourism se le ke cityism se le ke 'ban' taak hua hua hai...isse serious kya hota hai bhai saheb:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Seriously, they take me wrong & started attacking....maine 'based' yaa 'same' toh kaha nhi kaha...
hamme ik doosre kii bhasha samajh aatii hai yeh aachi baat hai...
band kar dete hai aab yeh topic

You heard the boss. No propaganda over here. :mod:

finally i am going Norway on 4th May 2010 for 1 day. I shall be returning on 5th May late night.

Anybody lives in Norway? or anybody wants to join us for this trip to Norway?

(no silly comments please only say YES if you have valid documents to travel)

I've been to Norway, my uncle lives over there.

Norway is mostly farmland, except for Oslo. If you get a chance try to visit the state park. I forget what's it called, its the largest in the country. I think its in Oslo. That is a great place.

A screen informs passengers at City Airport that all flights have been cancelled.

A child using a laptop sits on a camp bed, provided by airport operator Fraport, at Frankfurt airport.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Women pray as they wait at the Pablo Ruiz Picasso Airport following the cancellation of flights, in Malaga, southern Spain.

Can’t take my eyes off you

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

im bored, no exciting threads on PDF also lol :(

Excitement :lol::lol::lol:

don't be over excited warna khel shoroh honay se pehle hi khatum ho jaata hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Little excitement is ok par.............. :lol:

(umeed hai aapko samagh aa gayi ho gi)

actually Hindi has borrowed lot of vocabulary from Urdu that is the reason why it looks so similar. Watch bollywood movies for example they are mostly speaking Urdu and not hindi.

The real Urdu and Hindi were not so close like that. But later on Hindi language borrowed a lot of Urdu words and now its 90% same in speaking and you can only differ in writing. I am not saying Urdu didn't borrow from Hindi but hindi got the major share in mixing up these two languages

no you are not completely true.... bollywood movies uses the hindi not urdu but now they have mixed english in that... the language so formed is now known as HINGLISH... i bet the language you are talking about is not complete hindi... it is hindi mixed with sanskrit.....

for ex:
-in hindi we call 'fire' as 'aag' sometimes it can be replaced by sanskrit word 'agni'.... most of the urdu speakers are not familiar with sanskrit hence they think hindi is different language....

Buddy the hindi u speak is a nothing but a translation of ur english wixed with urdu and spoken in a wierd flat accent....If u wanna hear the real hindi see ur samachar thts real hindi not a rip off wat ur speaking.

all the the hindi news channels can be easily understood by urdu speakers.... secondly if you are talking about influence of urdu on hindi... than it will be useful to know you that there is no source of urdu in india which can influence hindi as about 97% in india(hindi speaking belt) do not know how to write in urdu.... they can't understand urdu texts

Excitement :lol::lol::lol:

don't be over excited warna khel shoroh honay se pehle hi khatum ho jaata hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Little excitement is ok par.............. :lol:

(umeed hai aapko samagh aa gayi ho gi)

hwwww gande bache, sudhar jao :P

Back
Top Bottom