What's new

Whatever

Your welcome Zaki Bhai ... Yara please add some mirch masala, this thread really dying ...

regards

Jailer

Your welcome Zaki Bhai ... Yara please add some mirch masala, this thread really dying ...

regards

Jailer

bhai its probably your 2nd or 3rd post in this thread and you are saying this thread is dying :lol:

It will not die unless you won't stop posting here.

Masala videos for you :D

and

Last edited by a moderator:
finally i am going Norway on 4th May 2010 for 1 day. I shall be returning on 5th May late night.

Anybody lives in Norway? or anybody wants to join us for this trip to Norway?

(no silly comments please only say YES if you have valid documents to travel)

I just met this Indian guy at the grocery store who said he was from Bombay and then he started telling me Urdu is based of Hindi. :hitwall:

Then out of the blue he tells me he is a doctor. I asked him what medical college did you go to. He paused and then said oh you know one of those colleges in the south. Then I asked him what field he practices in he said he had to go and ran away.:disagree:

True story, just happened. :rofl:

I just met this Indian guy at the grocery store who said he was from Bombay and then he started telling me Urdu is based of Hindi. :hitwall:

Then out of the blue he tells me he is a doctor. I asked him what medical college did you go to. He paused and then said oh you know one of those colleges in the south. Then I asked him what field he practices in he said he had to go and ran away.:disagree:

True story, just happened. :rofl:

hw probably studies like Mr Zardari who did not know about his college :lol:

hw probably studies like Mr Zardari who did not know about his college :lol:

It really irritated me when he started saying Urdu is based of Hindi. Right away he started to assert his dominance. I wanted to argue with him but I realized there was no point; I would just drop to his level. I just gave him a big smile.

It really irritated me when he started saying Urdu is based of Hindi. Right away he started to assert his dominance. I wanted to argue with him but I realized there was no point; I would just drop to his level. I just gave him a big smile.

Great!

you did the right thing. If i was you i would have also ignored him and not embarrased him by exploiting him further.

Just ignore those who wants to show off. Hide their secrets and Allah will hide your sins

man, urdu may not be based on hindi, but its grammar, most of the words are just like hindi, if you talk to any indian in hindi, its like you are just talking to a pakistani, i know some indians and i have been confused whether they are pakistani or indian really..

urdu language is closer to hindi more than any other language. indians praise urdu as the language of romance, its a very beautiful language.:pakistan:

man, urdu may not be based on hindi, but its grammar, most of the words are just like hindi, if you talk to any indian in hindi, its like you are just talking to a pakistani, i know some indians and i have been confused whether they are pakistani or indian really..

urdu language is closer to hindi more than any other language. indians praise urdu as the language of romance, its a very beautiful language.:pakistan:

actually Hindi has borrowed lot of vocabulary from Urdu that is the reason why it looks so similar. Watch bollywood movies for example they are mostly speaking Urdu and not hindi.

The real Urdu and Hindi were not so close like that. But later on Hindi language borrowed a lot of Urdu words and now its 90% same in speaking and you can only differ in writing. I am not saying Urdu didn't borrow from Hindi but hindi got the major share in mixing up these two languages

Great!

you did the right thing. If i was you i would have also ignored him and not embarrased him by exploiting him further.

Just ignore those who wants to show off. Hide their secrets and Allah will hide your sins

Its tough finding good Indian and Pakistani people here. Outside of my school, most Pakistani and Indian I meet are not good people. And I'm not talking in terms of religion, they are just not good people. Most are out to get your money or they are there to hurt you.

Take this for example:
These Indian people over here are running a scam by representing a company Quixtar. This one kid from my school got suckered by them. He told me to check out their recruitment meeting. At their recruitment meeting there were all these Indian people saying they were doctors and engineers and they quit their profession to start their own business called IBO. They had so called successful IBO owners come up and talk how when they were professors at universities or doctors and only made $200,000. They calimed it was not enough so they joined Quixtar (its parent company Amway). They ranted on for 3 hours about how much money you could make and they never told you how you would make the money. I was so mad at the end that meeting.

Back
Top Bottom