What's new

Whatever

I looked up "quixtar indians" because 90% of the attendees at the Quixtar event I attended were Indians (from India).

There are Quixtar IBOs who try to recruit you in supermarkets (sometimes Asian/Indian stores) and they act really nice to you and persuade you to go to their 'seminars' or 'event for entrepreneurs'.

It's fun *chuckle* to go to these events once and see how professional the scam is becoming.

However, it is sad to see so many Indians have fallen prey to the 'get rich quick' dream that doesnt exist.

Come on you Indians.. get a life.. you are supposed to one of the most hardworking race in America... live upto your name and dont get fooled.

Watch out for Indian people approaching you in Philadelphia/NYC/Boston, introducing themselves as CEOs of their own businesses etc.....

Quixtar Blog: Quixtar Indians

Last edited:
I had this video on Pashto/Persian~ song i loved this video unfortunately that song has been deleted from youtube and now found the same video on Punjabi song.

A heart touching video

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy might be saying that Urdu is quite similar to Indian language(hindi) as at the spoken level, Urdu and Hindi are considered dialects of a single language....

That guy might be saying that Urdu is quite similar to Indian language(hindi) as at the spoken level, Urdu and Hindi are considered dialects of a single language....

Buddy the hindi u speak is a nothing but a translation of ur english wixed with urdu and spoken in a wierd flat accent....If u wanna hear the real hindi see ur samachar thts real hindi not a rip off wat ur speaking.

Buddy the hindi u speak is a nothing but a translation of ur english wixed with urdu and spoken in a wierd flat accent....If u wanna hear the real hindi see ur samachar thts real hindi not a rip off wat ur speaking.

Standard Hindi and Urdu are nearly identical in grammar and share a basic common vocabulary but differ in literary conventions and specialized vocabulary....

Standard Hindi and Urdu are nearly identical in grammar and share a basic common vocabulary but differ in literary conventions and specialized vocabulary....

Thats crap.

Urdu is written in the Perso-Arabic script and with literary conventions and specialized vocabulary being retained from Persian, Arabic and Turkic.

Forest and Abhiras should get married soon.............. kya kya batain kar rahay ho bhai logo

Language is just a way to communicate with each other. Whatever thread is a relaxing lounge as said by KillBill. If you want to have a serious discussion........ feel free to open a new thread

Only light discussion is allowed here

Thats crap.

Urdu is written in the Perso-Arabic script and with literary conventions and specialized vocabulary being retained from Persian, Arabic and Turkic.

hadd he ho gyii......mane bhi differ he likha tha

please re-read my post from last page :angry:

Back
Top Bottom