What's new

Whatever

just watched 'waar' movie.
It was intereating indeed,PA and RAW kaafi photogenic aye hain:D

@Zakii best scene Ali Azmat k murder ka tha,pehlay tu I was like k yet gira kyun hai,I thought k maybe due to shock,but jab who blood kind lakeer banata,ghisata jara ta,so I was like 'bravo'
I have enjoyed movies before,but this one has made my day:D

I watched in local Cinema... big screen but really bad/outdated desi cinema lol
I watched in local Cinema... big screen but really bad/outdated desi cinema lol

So what,movie tu achi thi na,bhabhi tu hush thi na...bus kahani khatam,paisay hazam.....
However,don't take little kids,they cry,yell alot,thus ruining the enjoyment:p

Last edited:
@Zakii best scene Ali Azmat k murder ka tha,pehlay tu I was like k yet gira kyun hai,I thought k maybe due to shock,but jab who blood kind lakeer banata,ghisata jara ta,so I was like 'bravo'
I have enjoyed movies before,but this one has made my day:D
There is technically no story in the movie

Just a silent message for those who contemplate...

And the message was sent in lighter tone so shouldn't offend many...

Indeed,they have shown operations,operatives and counter response.
I have also felt some Sub liminal messages,for example when he was interrogating to the person,the target was very much looked like black Asian American mix breed CIA operative.
It wasn't my feeling alone,people sitting on my back were discussing same,that they have shown other elements very cleverly and carefully.

Last edited:
M is the K to 2 S .... The evergreen message from Zakii is now changed :( Time is really cruel or may be wife is :P

M is the K to 2 S .... The evergreen message from Zakii is now changed :( Time is really cruel or may be wife is :p
Oh my friend, where have you been?

Long time no see?

I have been here always.. but never got time to reply..... tmhain b tou begum k naa honey ki waja sey he time mila hai bro ;)

I have been here always.. but never got time to reply..... tmhain b tou begum k naa honey ki waja sey he time mila hai bro ;)
nai yaar aisi baat nahi

waise woh bhi kya din thay naa????? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom