What's new

Whatever

you need 2000 more post to become a senior member madam,however you can be selected to jrtt or R&D directly if your post quality is good or you can share some great articles about weapons and stuff.
Yes,one of the huge tragedy I came across was that people don't shared facts but conspiracy theories,that is why I always suggests to quote back high quality members such as jtts/TTs or mods.
She left the forum Slav! :cray:

@JUBA @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa :lol:

1377387_706328199377283_1522377772_n.jpg

1395371_225305807638204_1242288842_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pass my wishes to her:) n do u like this new forum?:confused:

Ok:D
well marshes,I miss my old pattern,the light green glowy 'member' strip,the skyblue/grass green colours of strips,the comfy dull look and the decent most title cover.
Plus I am unable to see your and of my rest friends latest post,unless mentioned:cray:
and yes,country flags,which this software does not support and the badges too.
I feel like PDF ganja hogaya hai,but khair hai,ghar kind khaiti hai,pair ugh aye gi:D

Ok:D
well marshes,I miss my old pattern,the light green glowy 'member' strip,the skyblue/grass green colours of strips,the comfy dull look and the decent most title cover.
Plus I am unable to see your and of my rest friends latest post,unless mentioned:cray:
and yes,country flags,which this software does not support and the badges too.
I feel like PDF ganja hogaya hai,but khair hai,ghar kind khaiti hai,pair ugh aye gi:D
our old green and white theme will be back by tuesday , for what i heard

Its the fate, you cannot run from it..
You not married yet I think

I warn you... Don't say later... okkk...

I am warning you right now ---- don't ruin your life... You are already a happy person... why you want to snatch your hairs every morning you wake up

You not married yet I think

I warn you... Don't say later... okkk...

I am warning you right now ---- don't ruin your life... You are already a happy person... why you want to snatch your hairs every morning you wake up
Whatever...

Time will tell

Thanks for your kind advice

Back
Top Bottom