What's new

Whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
My closest (serving off.) friend is going to take part in the upcoming operation and only the posting letter is awaited now. He briefed me about the plans today and I hope everything goes according to it. It is very well made with several 'unusual' factors been taken into account.
Best of luck to your friend and all the officers and jawans who are going to participate. :pakistan:

Well! got a good news today evening. I have cancer as confirmed by my pathologist.

The bad news is that, I will be gone from tomorrow, as I'd have to spend my time rewarding chemotherapy.

And guys, it was wonderful to be with you all, be it love or hate or anything - we atleast share something.

The only message I wanna leave right now is - Be Good. Be respectful. Be modest.
And if I live, I'll log in again........

Cheers!!!
Prithwi

Leukemia.

I just don't wanna fall asleep tonight.
I just don't wanna leave my memories here, tonight...
I don't wanna leave my gf for 15 years lonely tonight.......
I don't wanna leave this world tonight!!!!

Adios All !!!

@Zakii Is this guy Ok? I am concerned! :undecided:

Those were good times, although I haven't been in this thread in ages. I shall lurk...carry on.

I was realy bored, so I read the whole Whatever thread :D :lol:
most of the chit chat now happens in naswar threads now!

@Secur,

'le perle de sense' I am thinking to prepare a neutral report on Malala,what do you think??

556588_626574747394764_933747086_n.jpg

Oh marshe...are you the fried egg or the harassed one??:sick:

Happy Eid ul Azha to you and your family....

@Marshmallow @Spring Onion @Talon and others.....
sweets1-707787.jpg

@p(-)onix @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @nuclearpak @JUBA @Zakii @Oscar @s.u.r.b @Hyperion @Fatman71 @Talon @Xeric @Icarus @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Awesome @Secur @balixd @Jazzbot @Leader @Mani2020 @RescueRanger @Pakistanisiege @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @jaibi @muse @SOHEIL @Neptune @Hermione G @liontk @niaz and others...

@Alpha1 ...you too...

Latest-Islamic-and-Funny-Bakra-Eid-2012-13-Wallpapers-New-Collection-007.jpg

35895434_2012101615024.jpg

Enjoy these golden moments of your life,as they will bring smile on your faces whenever you will recall them,forget every pain,sadness and thanks to Allah subhana o tala who blessed us with this precious festival as a reminiscence of Prophet Abraham's sacrifice and his love for Allah subhana o tala,recall yourselves of that moment when this kind,brave soul who was a prophet and a father,preferred Allah over his son Ismail(A.S).

Regards,
Slav Defence
The Pakistan Defence team.

sweets1-707787.jpg

@p(-)onix @WebMaster @Aeronaut @peacefulcivilian @nuclearpak @JUBA @Zakii @Oscar @s.u.r.b @Hyperion @Fatman71 @Talon @Xeric @Icarus @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Awesome @Secur @balixd @Jazzbot @Leader @Mani2020 @RescueRanger @Pakistanisiege @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @jaibi @muse @SOHEIL @Neptune @Tk_90 and others...

@Alpha1 ...you too...

Enjoy these golden moments of your life,as they will bring smile on your faces whenever you will recall it,forget every pain,sadness and thanks to Allah subhana o tala who blessed us with this precious festival as a reminiscence of Prophet Abraham's sacrifice and love of Allah subhana o tala,recall yourselves of that moment when this kind,brave soul who was a prophet and a father,preferred Allah over his son Ismail(A.S).

Regards,
Slav Defence

Tikkay bana ker bhejna na bholna mere dost !!

sweets1-707787.jpg

@p(-)onix @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @nuclearpak @JUBA @Zakii @Oscar @s.u.r.b @Hyperion @Fatman71 @Talon @Xeric @Icarus @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Awesome @Secur @balixd @Jazzbot @Leader @Mani2020 @RescueRanger @Pakistanisiege @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @jaibi @muse @SOHEIL @Neptune @Hermione G @liontk @niaz and others...

@Alpha1 ...you too...

Enjoy these golden moments of your life,as they will bring smile on your faces whenever you will recall them,forget every pain,sadness and thanks to Allah subhana o tala who blessed us with this precious festival as a reminiscence of Prophet Abraham's sacrifice and his love for Allah subhana o tala,recall yourselves of that moment when this kind,brave soul who was a prophet and a father,preferred Allah over his son Ismail(A.S).

Regards,
Slav Defence

khair mubarik and a very happy Eid mubarik to you and your family

Back
Top Bottom