What's new

Whatever

Kobe was not on his A game. How many free throws and shots he missed, its unheard of. the pressue must have gotten to him. but still the managed to pull it off and kobe is final's MVP.

lakers_champ_store.jpg

You know why i support Lakers, it was because of Artest, he use to play for my team Rockets last year, glad he got a championship for sacrificing paid cut.:smitten::yahoo::yahoo:

you saw Artest post-game interview..he was thanking his psychiatrist.:rofl::rofl:

Artest is always getting in a scuffle during a game. before he was with lakers he almost faught kobe.

you saw Artest post-game interview..he was thanking his psychiatrist.:rofl::rofl:

Artest is always getting in a scuffle during a game. before he was with lakers he almost faught kobe.

HaHaHa, yes, i remember, he been a nut case all the time, but he is really funny fellow in my opinion, i still remember the elbow incident, that was damn funny, no doubt he is tough as rock.:yahoo:

A mock cemetery highlights what’s been lost for the beach communities on the Gulf of Mexico following the BP oil spill in Grand Isle, Louisiana.

I can't stand the Lakers or their fans. Let me guess you are a rocket fan because of Yao :lol: like the team not the player, there are two things i can't stand, the bandwagon fans and people that hop from team to team because there favorite player moves. BTW one i seen Yao and i called him gay :lol: i don't think he heard me :D

Hey Russki Bro..
Howdy?
How is the body building going on?

Hey Russki Bro..
Howdy?
How is the body building going on?

I train hard, i have been getting sore muscles after each workout. One thing that bothers me is that i don't count my reps or sets, i just do as many as i can which isn't exactly a good thing because one should always increase either the weight, sets, or reps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom