What's new

Whatever

Dude, She is not answering the fone... its raining heavily outside in Mumbai and its a bad idea to go out.. only solution is timeout.. and little patience ... even the strategy is good for future , otherwise she will make it habitual.

Dude dont think way too much on this. This is a common phenomena when it comes to girls. Dont act too sissy or else she will try to make this habitual to get anything from you :D

Just be a man and show her who wears the pants :smokin:

How to Make Your Girlfriend Happy - wikiHow

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Dude dont think way too much on this. This is a common phenomena when it comes to girls. Dont act too sissy or else she will try to make this habitual to get anything from you :D

Are you married??

Girls are always right nForce

even when they are wrong....... they are right

One of you will have to compromise and in 99% it is mens who will compromise :cry:
:devil::devil::devil:
:sniper::hang2:
congrats on 8000 posts!n very bad 8001st post:P

kia hua nforce??i may help!

nforce, KillBill is right on this one. If your doings with the "bushy" one were truly innocent, then don't give in to your gf's emotional blackmail. You will only re-enforce a controlling nature in her. Be strong!

(But, it you really were flirting with the other girl, then apologize and buy your gf something nice ...)

hmm..I guess strategic timeout is a good idea to go ahead with...

By the way KillBill is right,I must say.She started like a wildcat in the lift,and ended up coming down as the heaviest of monsoon clouds by the time we reached where we stay.(We dont live together,but we stay nearby,so we go to office together).And then she ran away saying she doesnt want to see me again!!(Wow!! she didnt have that idea all the way when we were in that auto,used the journey time to accuse me of god knows what!!!and then ran off once we reached!!!How convenient!!!)..:hitwall:
I guess I will take her to dinner,or some shopping tomorrow..anything else guys??Anyways,our bushy girl with specs from Bangalore will not be there in the office tomorrow,so I think she will be in a better mood:bounce::bounce:

Girls are always right nForce

even when they are wrong....... they are right

One of you will have to compromise and in 99% it is mens who will compromise :cry:

8000 posts... somebody call XiniX so that he can start "feel the 8000 posts'..thread

nForce watch this...

I am emotional now.
My girlfriend ditched me when i was in 11th... We were committed for 1 year... i did all this.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Since then i am waiting to sleep again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bloody hell... that was the fifth cigarette of the day,all in this evening only...and I was planning to quit it totally....all because of her!!!!

hmm..I guess strategic timeout is a good idea to go ahead with...

By the way KillBill is right,I must say.She started like a wildcat in the lift,and ended up coming down as the heaviest of monsoon clouds by the time we reached where we stay.(We dont live together,but we stay nearby,so we go to office together).And then she ran away saying she doesnt want to see me again!!(Wow!! she didnt have that idea all the way when we were in that auto,used the journey time to accuse me of god knows what!!!and then ran off once we reached!!!How convenient!!!)..:hitwall:
I guess I will take her to dinner,or some shopping tomorrow..anything else guys??Anyways,our bushy girl with specs from Bangalore will not be there in the office tomorrow,so I think she will be in a better mood:bounce::bounce:

Dude, do you know how to pretend being interested without listening anything? :azn:

Be ready to listen tomorrow, she gonna talk man... she gonna really talk, you gonna be accused for everything,( even for global warming ) and even if you know you are right, dont try to act smart by defending yourself....

nForce I feel sorry for you for whats coming your way tomorrow... She gonna talk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:devil::devil::devil:
:sniper::hang2:
congrats on 8000 posts!n very bad 8001st post:P

kia hua nforce??i may help!
Thanks Xenia jee,

I didn't realize its 8000 posts now..... couple of hours ago i noticed about 35 posts were left :rofl:

yeah where is XiniX now Benny? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom