RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

what do you mean by you cannot share links??

No problem...
I have plenty of them ....

for some unknown reason, Rapidshare downloading software giving an error. The links are not expired but still something is wrong

and like i said before its not allowed to share links of the movie....... you can PM instead

Never mind, i am downloading without that software now :D

******** are unpredictable...

First, you never know about the quality and then sometimes it gets stuck at 90% without any seeders :(

I dont want to go through the agony again in my life, so I have taken premium rapid account and also am member of a paid forum dealing with BR movies only :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Yes ******** suck if you want to download the latest movies... They say language is English but when you watch it you come to know that its Spanish :cheesy:.. Happen to me many times. :lol:

But its good for downloading old releases. They are available in very good qualities.

******** are unpredictable...

First, you never know about the quality and then sometimes it gets stuck at 90% without any seeders :(

I dont want to go through the agony again in my life, so I have taken premium rapid account and also am member of a paid forum dealing with BR movies only :smitten::smitten::smitten:

KillBill i have an Idea :crazy:

I have been purchasing Rapidshare premium account since past many years now. I assume you too buy rapidshare account and nowadays you too may be noticing everybody is uploading their files on hotfile thanks to their lucrative offer of paying to the uploaders.

I was wondering next time one of us can buy hotfile or any other file hosting premium account and second stays on RS so that we can download from both servers :rofl:

I hope you got what i mean. I am always downloading from RS and this way by sharing details we can download from HF or MU or any third server of your choice ;)

first we have to know the reason so that we can help you accordingly

Well,its like this,my gf and I work in the same office.Both of us have just joined.Now one of my colleague,who happens to be a very attractive girl from Bangalore, is leaving.I am the person who is supposed to handle her operations from now on.So I had to talk a lot to her(just to know about the work!!) over the last month,and in course of that,we became quite friendly(just friends!!).I guess my girlfriend noticed that but didnt say anything.

This afternoon,we had a little party at our office in her honour.She had really been an asset.We had that cake cutting ceremony.Now,out of all the people in the office she decides to smear the cake on my face(is that my fault now???).So I too responded back in all kindness(I had to,guys agree with me???).

Now my girlfriend didnt say anything,but after I looked at her,I knew that she is like a pressure cooker set to explode. I could not avoid the inevitable......
It all started when we were in the lift on our way to leave.It started with a simple question(it always starts with a simple question:cry:).She asked,"You and that bushy girl with specs are quite friendly,right??"

After that,well,let us just say,all hell broke loose.I didnt even think in my wildest dreams that my bubbly,cute and shy girlfriend could spew so much venom at me!!!

It has been already raining cats & dogs for the past few days here in Mumbai,and the last thing I want is anymore thunder storm in my life!!
Please help!!

aaj phir dil hai kuchh udaas udaas
jaane kyun ek mayusi si chhayi hai
aaj phir palkon pe pani hai
bheer mein hoon fir kyun ye tanhai hai​

Well,its like this,my gf and I work in the same office.Both of us have just joined.Now one of my colleague,who happens to be a very attractive girl from Bangalore, is leaving.I am the person who is supposed to handle her operations from now on.So I had to talk a lot to her(just to know about the work!!) over the last month,and in course of that,we became quite friendly(just friends!!).I guess my girlfriend noticed that but didnt say anything.

This afternoon,we had a little party at our office in her honour.She had really been an asset.We had that cake cutting ceremony.Now,out of all the people in the office she decides to smear the cake on my face(is that my fault now???).So I too responded back in all kindness(I had to,guys agree with me???).

Now my girlfriend didnt say anything,but after I looked at her,I knew that she is like a pressure cooker set to explode. I could not avoid the inevitable......
It all started when we were in the lift on our way to leave.It started with a simple question(it always starts with a simple question:cry:).She asked,"You and that bushy girl with specs are quite friendly,right??"

After that,well,let us just say,all hell broke loose.I didnt even think in my wildest dreams that my bubbly,cute and shy girlfriend could spew so much venom at me!!!

It has been already raining cats & dogs for the past few days here in Mumbai,and the last thing I want is anymore thunder storm in my life!!
Please help!!

:rofl:

:rofl:

Nice one, buddy, it happens.

First give her some silent treatment and then ask for forgiveness . well i know its not your fault, but you have to take on yourself always :D

Thats the rule of the game :D

Back
Top Bottom