What's new

Whatever

That happens with most of the people :D

Infact, on all mondays my gym will be so over crowded that you can feel people breathing on you. That day i hear everyone complaining about the small size of the gym and not having enough equipments ( its a multinational gym), come tuesday and you cant see many people and all equipments will be begging to be used.

Friday, saturday and sundays , the only other guy you will find would be only instructors :D

BTW would you not love to get a body like the one in your avatar? ;) without the wings though.

On the second thoughts, those wings would be kewl :)

to make body like that you have put me on a jail with one time food for next 10 years :) thats fat i am :tongue: and also to get that color you need to white wash me :lol:

Asim Aquil disappeared again

woh kya bas khana khanay ki batain karne aaya thaa :lol:

lagta hai meri tara Asim ko bhi bohat bhook lagti hai =))

Asim Aquil disappeared again

woh kya bas khana khanay ki batain karne aaya thaa :lol:

lagta hai meri tara Asim ko bhi bohat bhook lagti hai =))

unko aur bhi kaam hain... woh hamari tarhan farigh nahi hain.... :rofl::rofl::lol:

134 Pakistanis rescued from violence-torn Kyrgyzstan
6-15-2010_66699_l.gif

Updated at: 0429 PST, Tuesday, June 15, 2010
CHAKLALA: First special flight of PAF-C130 has landed at Chaklala Airbase, bringing a total of 134 Pakistani nationals including students from violence-stricken Osh city of Kyrgyzstan in the wee hours of Monday, Geo news reported.

Another special flight will bring the remaining Pakistani nationals along the dead body of Ali Raza, a Pakistani student killed in racial violence in Osh, sometime on Tuesday morning.

Talking to Geo news, Pakistani envoy Tanvir Khaskheli said most among Pakistanis returned home are students and a little number of traders or laborers were also among them.

A rescue flight is due to fly off to Osh from Chaklala Airbase at 8:00 am on Tuesday, which will bring remaining 113 Pakistanis stranded at Osh airport, he said.

All Pakistanis are safe and sound and are in contact with Pakistani officials besides food items and other relief goods including blankets, medicines and etc. have been dispatched to them, he added.

http://www.geo.tv/6-15-2010/66699.htm

to make body like that you have put me on a jail with one time food for next 10 years :) thats fat i am :tongue: and also to get that color you need to white wash me :lol:

:lol::lol: why white wash? what u think abt wheather sheet? ICICI Paint hahahahaha

JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS SECOND PLANE HAS ARRIVED TOOO!!!!!!!!

A good news thanks for sharing.:)

Also.

Pakistan became the first ‘non-immediate neighbour’ to start a relief and repatriation process for violence-hit Kyrgyzstan on Monday by flying in special air force plane to Osh city with relief goods.

:pakistan:

aaj to baray baray log yahan aa rahay hain :rolleyes:

hooo so rude, sabar karo abi mods ko msg krti hn..........jk :devil::devil:

welcome FlyingEagle jee, good to see you here

I hardly see your posts anywhere else but Pakistan Air Force related threads

aaj to baray baray log yahan aa rahay hain :rolleyes:

welcome FlyingEagle jee, good to see you here

I hardly see your posts anywhere else but Pakistan Air Force related threads

Mere mazak udane aayi thi vo :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom