What's new

Whatever

True, but only a few restaurants make it just the way I like it. The Dosa has to be Karak and the Masala (basically aaloo) has to be soft with lumps.

The Chutney should also have the pulp of coconut and should not be too liquidy.

I think its the only South Indian dish that most Pakistanis would enjoy eating no matter what.

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Off-topic?

btw you are right. Dosa is probably the best South Asian food

oh oh ok........ didn't realize your previous posts in this thread

Welcome to the best thread of this forum Asim :D

Feel like your second home :rofl:

Enjoy your life yaar..eat what ever you like..you can always appoint a beautiful home nurse to take care to you when you are old and sick :partay:

Nope I am a psycho when it comes to something. Whenever I want to do something i will do it.

Now I want a flat washboard abs and I will get it, Inshallah :)

Thats why I have tied my tongue and eating a lot of healthy stuff :)

True, but only a few restaurants make it just the way I like it. The Dosa has to be Karak and the Masala (basically aaloo) has to be soft with lumps.

The Chutney should also have the pulp of coconut and should not be too liquidy.

I think its the only South Indian dish that most Pakistanis would enjoy eating no matter what.

Just try masala dosa from any of the Tamil Brahmin hotels..They make the best ones..BTW masala dosa avilable in Pakistan?? :eek:

Just try masala dosa from any of the Tamil Brahmin hotels..They make the best ones..BTW masala dosa avilable in Pakistan?? :eek:

Dude Masala dosa is omnipresent :D

Even in a small town in Germany named (dortmund) I have eaten Masala dosa and Vada :D

Nope I am a psycho when it comes to something. Whenever I want to do something i will do it.

Now I want a flat washboard abs and I will get it, Inshallah :)

Thats why I have tied my tongue and eating a lot of healthy stuff :)

I am quite the opposite..i went to join the gym..paid the registration fee and one month fee ..did some warm and promised my instructer to come back tomorrow and never visited that place ever again :D

Dude Masala dosa is omnipresent :D

Even in a small town in Germany named (dortmund) I have eaten Masala dosa and Vada :D

Wow ...its the main food when i dont have much money to spend..:)

I am quite the opposite..i went to join the gym..paid the registration fee and one month fee ..did some warm and promised my instructer to come back tomorrow and never visited that place ever again :D

That happens with most of the people :D

Infact, on all mondays my gym will be so over crowded that you can feel people breathing on you. That day i hear everyone complaining about the small size of the gym and not having enough equipments ( its a multinational gym), come tuesday and you cant see many people and all equipments will be begging to be used.

Friday, saturday and sundays , the only other guy you will find would be only instructors :D

BTW would you not love to get a body like the one in your avatar? ;) without the wings though.

On the second thoughts, those wings would be kewl :)

Back
Top Bottom