What's new

Whatever

I ask because I read somewhere WatanWaliid and it translated to Fatherland, also on fatherland wiki they say Pakistanis use fatherland but it only shows vatan which is obviously wrong.

Tell that to our Indian friends and maybe the next time you visit Wiki it may also read that Pakistanis cry 'Sieg Heil' as the first thing in the mornings as well ! :enjoy:

Madar-e-Watan doesn't mean Motherland; it means Mother of the Country just as Madar-e-Millat means Mother of the Nation and is used as an honorific for Fatima Jinnah !

Madar-e-Watan was a famous movie of Noor Jahan.

Qadam Uthaao Sathiyo!,,
Yeh hai Farz ki Pukaar,,
Mujahidon ka Ahd hai,,
Watan pe Jaa'n Nisar,,
Man Rang de Tan Rang de,,
Chahay Tu jo bhi Rang de,,
Jazbon se Hoslon se,,
Mil kar Siya hai Aasmaa'n,,
Dharti Dharti Apni Maa'n,,
Boond Boond Apna Imaa'n,,
Jaan to kia Tera Mol nahi,,
Saat Samundur Saat Jehan
Rag Maula Seenon mai rawaan Rahe,,
Madar-e-Watan tu Sada jawaa'n Rahe,,
Tere In Kinaron pe Jab Shaheed hon Aati hai Awaz
Ab Mera Sab Tera Chahe Tu Mang le Jaan,,
Waadon pe Jaan Den ge Kehti rahe gi yeh Zubaan,,
Boond Boond Apna Imaa'n ,,
Jaan to kia Tera Mol nahi ,,
Saat Samundur Saat Jehan,,
Boond Boond Apna Imaa'n Jaan,,
to kia Tera Mol nahi,,
Saat Samundur Saat Jehan

Last edited:
@KingMamba
I sincerely hope that someday a lady close to you gets sullied the way you've sullied me today....someday!!

Give me one good reason why you would make such a low level personal attack on me???Show me one post where I have sullied your religion or made a tawdry post on your personal life.

@KingMamba
I sincerely hope that someday a lady close to you gets sullied the way you've sullied me today....someday!!

Give me one good reason why you would make such a low level personal attack on me???Show me one post where I have sullied your religion or made a tawdry post on your personal life.

I was only worrying for your well being and the well being of other hindu women. Some day you will thank me.

I was only worrying for your well being and the well being of other hindu women. Some day you will thank me.

You wont improve!!
I swear I felt like giving you one tight slap on your face the moment I read that post.

Does it hurt??
Ooops I'm sorry!

Be assured next time I would reply back in the same coin if you dare to make a low level personal attack on me.

Nope, not at all those were too tame to ever even be used against someone by me. :lol:

Lol
Then you should be thankful that I was not brought up the way you were brought up :lol:

Yeah you turned out all right, your father must have not been religious probably saved you years of therapy.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom