What's new

Whatever

Don't know dude. Sorry. Think about it, never heard ami ka mulk or abu ka mulk, all I ever heard was it's Jinnah's Pakistan. Perhaps, Jinnahabad then (but that is wrong is so many ways)? :cheesy:

@Armstrong @RazPaK @Hyperion

Random question guys, is Pakistan considered the fatherland or the motherland and how would one say that in Urdu?

@Armstrong @RazPaK @Hyperion

Random question guys, is Pakistan considered the fatherland or the motherland and how would one say that in Urdu?

Either of those two terms is a Western construct; I don't think anyone calls it that here !

However you do hear people saying that 'Yeh matiii hamariii maaa hai' as in 'This land is our Mother' and that probably is the closest expression people use.

Though I do remember hearing the expression 'Watan-Maa' which may roughly translate to 'Motherland' once or twice !

Either of those two terms is a Western construct; I don't think anyone calls it that here !

However you do hear people saying that 'Yeh matiii hamariii maaa hai' as in 'This land is our Mother' and that probably is the closest expression people use.

Though I do remember hearing the expression 'Watan-Maa' which may roughly translate to 'Motherland' once or twice !

I ask because I read somewhere WatanWaliid and it translated to Fatherland, also on fatherland wiki they say Pakistanis use fatherland but it only shows vatan which is obviously wrong.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom