What's new

Whatever

There is a nair guy in Pakistan too?? @Ravi Nair @sreekumar @nair

What ??? :blink:

A nair in Pakistan .You gotta kidding me.

Yyyyyyyyyyyy

Friend what does this 'nair' mean?

@seiko Ninakku vere pani onnnum ille ee pottan marodu poradikkalallathe?

Athil a Tshering Ex SF anu.Chillarapulli onnumalla.

I asked him on his intro thread, I got the meaning of vali ( i dont remember what it is) But i am yet to get an answer for the word "nair", if not i will send a letter to perunna and ask sukumara panikkar to explain it....

POPE :D

Last edited:
Ara ninnodu ithu paranje??

Avande thanne vayil ninnu abaddathil vanathanu.Pinneedu onnum bakki paranjilla.
Oru thread undayirunnu CIWS kurichu athil mattu rajyakkaru train cheyikunna karyam paranjapol ivin
pandu avide train cheytha kayavum avande koode Lankans ulla karyam vayil ninnu vannu.

Avande thanne vayil ninnu abaddathil vanathanu.Pinneedu onnum bakki paranjilla.
Oru thread undayirunnu CIWS kurichu athil mattu rajyakkaru train cheyikunna karyam paranjapol ivin
pandu avide train cheytha kayavum avande koode Lankans ulla karyam vayil ninnu vannu.
:o:o_O:confused:

Aik dum fit. aur suna bd mai kia chal rha hai aaj kal?
bd mein ....................
9dd5a67c6a35a1c393f111310504fef2.png

@Armstrong was torturing me in ur absence:cray:

Indee is also very busy these days. :tsk:

Me at a hotel chilling wid my cousins. We hv 4 days holidays for eid :yay:

I was torturing you ? :o:

@Ravi Nair - She was torturing me with her Levina Logic which is a euphemism for going on senseless tangents during debates, fixing on one statements like a barnacle to the exclusion of all others & then switching her brain off half-way through the conversation ! :undecided:

But I suppose what can one do; she is a South Indian auntie who's highest ambition for the day is to figure out whether to cook Coconut Curry or Aloo Palak for the day instead of thinking about some of the more intellectually challenging issues out there ! :(

P.S Levina Apa mazaaak kar rahaa hunnn serious samajh key mujheee marnaa nahin haiiii ! :fie:

P.P.S Who gave you Eid Holidays ? :angry:

Aaap ne kaun sa Bakra zibaha kar na haiii ? Your Animal Love will come in the way of some Mutton Chomps ! :disagree:

@Armstrong
i'll reply back to ur post on tat kashmiri thread once i'm bck home.

I won't hold my breath over it 'cause each successive post of yours was more ludicrous than the previous two combined ! :unsure:

I was torturing you ? :o:

@Ravi Nair - She was torturing me with her Levina Logic which is a euphemism for going on senseless tangents during debates, fixing on one statements like a barnacle to the exclusion of all others & then switching her brain off half-way through the conversation ! :undecided:

But I suppose what can one do; she is a South Indian auntie who's highest ambition for the day is to figure out whether to cook Coconut Curry or Aloo Palak for the day instead of thinking about some of the more intellectually challenging issues out there ! :(

P.S Levina Apa mazaaak kar rahaa hunnn serious samajh key mujheee marnaa nahin haiiii ! :fie:

P.P.S Who gave you Eid Holidays ? :angry:

Aaap ne kaun sa Bakra zibaha kar na haiii ? Your Animal Love will come in the way of some Mutton Chomps ! :disagree:

I won't hold my breath over it 'cause each successive post of yours was more ludicrous than the previous two combined ! :unsure:

:D good to see you man. Hope you are doing well :)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom