What's new

Whatever

20awits.jpg

No I specifically called her a cauliflower.

hush. You are making it too easy for me.
tumblr_mha57lvLwU1rdvjhwo1_500.gif

I didnt get to go to the opening. Not yet anyways. Im still waiting on my car to arrive so i can go then. Im gonna miss a lot.

Im not acting cray, gobi kahin ki.

:pissed:
haha acha hua your gonna miss the event....Allah kurey jub app jao tu wo khatam hi hu jaey....:lol:......

yes you are acting :confused: ok its fun to troll....nothing wrong but for such long?:confused: i went for hours....did lots things and came back and your still trolling hard:what:........btw here its heavily raining....thunderstrom:fie:...was quite scay outside!

Hi kiddo :wave:

:blink:
And I am the one with Urdu problems :rofl:
hola siso how are you? :wave:

He was not sullying akhand bharat. Dummy he was like ima kick major *** since 2010. So what if he mentioned Indians? This is more akin to closing down youtube in Pak on the complains of a few touchy idiot mullas.

hahaha Levina is a mulla :D

Plus read @arp2041 sig. For you especially.
I found Areesh's signature offensive and I 've reported it...as simple as that.
If he has to reply back to a few Indians then let me him do it on threads but nobody gives him rights to sully all Indians.

I found Areesh's signature offensive and I 've reported it...as simple as that.
If he has to reply back to a few Indians then let me him do it on threads but nobody gives him rights to sully all Indians.

He said he is kicking Indian's asses. Indian's in this regard are the trolls. Not every Indian is a troll, well atleast you thought thaat way.

Too touchy for the big boys club.

He said he is kicking Indian's asses. Indian's in this regard are the trolls. Not every Indian is a troll, well atleast you thought thaat way.
Too touchy for the big boys club.
Okay let me be very frank..that guy and me 've been picking regularly on each others posts.So I dont like reading his signature so often.
khush??

Okay let me be very frank..that guy and me 've been picking regularly on each others posts.So I dont like reading his signature so often.
khush??

So you're admitting your complain/thread was irrational and baseless?

I thought you were better than this.

So you're admitting your complain/thread was irrational and baseless?

I thought you were better than this.
Irrational?? baseless???
Do you want me to put up a similar signature with your nationality in it??
Would you like it????

And btw try this
Forum Rules

And I might be worst than what you expected :coffee:

He doesnt cross the forum rules. You can say Levina's kicki **** butt since 2013. It would be taken in jest. Not seriously.

Why are you pissy today?

Fight with janu? :D

He doesnt cross the forum rules. You can say Levina's kicki **** butt since 2013. It would be taken in jest. Not seriously.

Why are you pissy today?

Fight with janu? :D
hehehe

Stop it!!!

You do know you've been pestering me since evening.
And no I didnt have any fight with him:p:.We dont fight:p::p:....just a few arguments once in a while.:P

hehehe

Stop it!!!

You do know you've been pestering me since evening.
And no I didnt have any fight with him:p:.We dont fight:p::p:....just a few arguments once in a while.:P

I know because i am so farigh today you cannot imagine. Ive been the babysitter today. Also its fun to irk people. I wanted to irk you so much that you start laughing from losing it.

Plus im sure you hit him with the rolling pin. Poor sob must be scared to enter his own home.

Lalochezia sounds like a food dish, i was sure until i googled it.

Stop showing off your english vocab.

Nobody is impressed

Back
Top Bottom