What's new

Whatever

Omg for what?????? o_O that's intense!
LOLOLOLOL kia timing hai. I just logged in.

yaara we all go through this here in Pakistan. well most of us who start studying 60 days before exams !!! :P

LOLOLOLOL kia timing hai. I just logged in.

yaara we all go through this here in Pakistan. well most of us who start studying 60 days before exams !!! :P
Can't imagine.....But not going to lie, people in Pakistan and India and Bd I feel like have it worse bc their systems are very difficult. The US is very lenient esp. when it comes to education as per my experience, there is a lot of leeway.

haha so did I!now going to log out...class time! :D <3

Can't imagine.....But not going to lie, people in Pakistan and India and Bd I feel like have it worse bc their systems are very difficult. The US is very lenient esp. when it comes to education as per my experience, there is a lot of leeway.

haha so did I!now going to log out...class time! :D <3
Bye zee zoo. me also heading out !!! :crazy_pilot:

see ya.

Hello World!

How are you

tumblr_lvnv62xwlg1qmnwwpo1_r1_400.gif

im not moti
smileys-angry-559707.gif
dare pitai mi8-)

rehney dey prettiest....you know nothing about islo:p:.....and konsa art:undecided:.....koi art raha hi nae wahan...except for NCA,couple of paintings....badshahi mosque and anarkali:enjoy:..such overrated:tongue: dass hazar dafa dekh chuky hain!:tongue:

No the artistic center is STILL Lahore phool gobi. Isloo is a wanna be place that is because of the foreign diplomats. It aint anything real. Try hards and burgers tryna act all hard. Lahore has a HISTORY. What does Isloo have? You? HAHahahahahahahaha

Im so funny :-)

@Informant

Nice a$$ kicking buddy !!! :enjoy:

Ghuroor nahin kiya kabhi.

chauvunist said:
Lately there has been quite some threads started by Indian's complaining about one thing or other,But have you ever considered how low some you people go in other threads...I mean in every second thread which is supposed to be Pakistan specific and then Indian's start to invade the thread and start stupid comparisons and totally ruin the essence of the thread..In other's there are insulting slogans like ****'s,72 virgins and what not..so you people yourself are responsible and yet you come here whining all the time...
If you visit pre 2010 forum threads,when Indian's were not so many there used be very Polite discussions...So please quit the whining and improve your standard..

Would you take responsibility of each and every post made by Pakistanis on this forum???
I would've loved to take you through some of the most tawdry posts I've read on the forum,posted by Pakistanis ofcourse.
But the mods here were sane enough to edit it promptly.
Unlike you I would not pull sweeping statements on Pakistanis as I've made friends with some sane Pakistanis on the forum whom I respect and would not hurt with my statements.
And FYI it is very much against the forum rules to sully other nationalities.
I dont do it...neither is that my style nor am I brought up that way.

Btw for offensive posts you can always use the "report" button.

Hahaha lol i'm sick of being the gentleman. next time someone messes with me. I'm going on the rampage.

Yeah nice guys finish last, take what you want. Thasss it. But cross my path and chop chop.

Would you take responsibility of each and every post made by Pakistanis on this forum???
I would've loved to take you through some of the most tawdry posts I've read on the forum,posted by Pakistanis ofcourse.
But the mods here were sane enough to edit it promptly.
Unlike you I would not pull sweeping statements on Pakistanis as I've made friends with some sane Pakistanis on the forum whom I respect and would not hurt with my statements.
And FYI it is very much against the forum rules to sully other nationalities.
I dont do it...neither is that my style nor am I brought up that way.

Btw for offensive posts you can always use the "report" button.

He was not sullying akhand bharat. Dummy he was like ima kick major *** since 2010. So what if he mentioned Indians? This is more akin to closing down youtube in Pak on the complains of a few touchy idiot mullas.

hahaha Levina is a mulla :D

Plus read @arp2041 sig. For you especially.

Yeah nice guys finish last, take what you want. Thasss it. But cross my path and chop chop.

He was not sullying akhand bharat. Dummy he was like ima kick major *** since 2010. So what if he mentioned Indians? This is more akin to closing down youtube in Pak on the complains of a few touchy idiot mullas.

hahaha Levina is a mulla :D

Plus read @arp2041 sig. For you especially.

Which SIGNATURE?? o_Oo_O

Back
Top Bottom