What's new

Whatever

I would argue that the whole Dravidian politics Phenomena was started by him. He was at the forefront of Anti-Hindi agitation when a move was made to make Hindi the national language.

He is a Naicker. Definitely upper caste.
ah ok.. was he a language chauvinist or just trying to protect his culture?
I sympathize with anti hindi sentiments, especially when hindi is pushed as if its natural for everybody to know it.

ah ok.. was he a language chauvinist or just trying to protect his culture?
I sympathize with anti hindi sentiments, especially when hindi is pushed as if its natural for everybody to know it.

Both. At the tome though, Tamil agitations against Hindi imposition was seen as North Indians imposing their will, so it was not a clever move.

A lot of Keralites also shared this sentiment. It's just the Tamilians were more organised.

The movement ceased to be a separatist movement after Annadurai, his second in command left and moderated the views.

It will be interesting thugh. Because Kerala and Tamil Nadu has a birth rate of 1.8 each, and there is a flood of North Indian migrants.

Let's see if Regional Chauvinism pokes it's head again.

To be honest, I am definitely disappointed by some of the Indian posters conduct here.

Sorry about that :'(

Oflate number of trolls are increased.... especially the newbies.... most of them are sub 200 posts and join the forum just to troll....

Both. At the tome though, Tamil agitations against Hindi imposition was seen as North Indians imposing their will, so it was not a clever move.

A lot of Keralites also shared this sentiment. It's just the Tamilians were more organised.

The movement ceased to be a separatist movement after Annadurai, his second in command left and moderated the views.

It will be interesting thugh. Because Kerala and Tamil Nadu has a birth rate of 1.8 each, and there is a flood of North Indian migrants.

Let's see if Regional Chauvinism pokes it's head again.
language and food will remain barrier for north Indians ... I dont see them flooding in large number (unlike mumbai )

language and food will remain barrier for north Indians ... I dont see them flooding in large number (unlike mumbai )

There is 3 Million North Indians in Kerala.

Set to increase to 5 Million in 2025 I believe.

The reason is simple. In Kerala, you get paid three times than what you get paid In Uttar Pradesh or Bihar.

The reason is simple. In Kerala, you get paid three times than what you get paid In Uttar Pradesh or Bihar.
hmm.. is there any sentiment against them? biharis are considered unruly scums in many places unfortunately.

hmm.. is there any sentiment against them? biharis are considered unruly scums in many places unfortunately.

Surprising, No.

The worst you can get is comments about their living conditions and language barriers.

I expected worse.

Those unskilled workers of kerala has migrated to middle east... and their vacuum is been filled by North Indians.... Yes these guys are paid well (when compared to their home states)... For the employers these guys gives one comfort.... They dont take leave and they work 7 days a week.... no trade union issues, only problem once they go on holidays, they dont come back for 2 months...

Not really...... there is no other option for us....

Those unskilled workers of kerala has migrated to middle east... and their vacuum is been filled by North Indians.... Yes these guys are paid well (when compared to their home states)... For the employers these guys gives one comfort.... They dont take leave and they work 7 days a week.... no trade union issues, only problem once they go on holidays, they dont come back for 2 months...
am sure employers are more than happy.. UP and bihar people are hard working.. when not inside UP and bihar.

Not really...... there is no other option for us....

Yes. I was about to say this.

Our population is already greying. We need migrant workers to keep our economy going.

am sure employers are more than happy.. UP and bihar people are hard working.. when not inside UP and bihar.

That's what Mallus say about Mallus. Trade Unionism inside Kerala, Hard working once outside :P

Yes. I was about to say this.

Our population is already greying. We need migrant workers to keep our economy going.

That's what Mallus say about Mallus. Trade Unionism inside Kerala, Hard working once outside :P

Was working outside Kerala and had to come back in last june..... was surprised to see the usage of Hindi in Kerala.....

Back
Top Bottom