What's new

Whatever

yar Insaan ki zindagi mein up downs to aatay hi rehtay hain, aur Bahadur Insaan wohi hai jo un halaat ka datt kar muqabla karay lekin me janta hon k kehna asaan hai aur karna mushkil, bas meri Duaen hamesha aap k sath rahengi... Allah aapki tamam Pareshanian dor karay aur aapko sadaa hansta muskrata rakhay. Aameen.

1000 of thanks

yeah i know time is the biggest healer but if she would have left me but not have changed her contacts it would have been lot easier for me as i didn't have to suffer from the guilt and the type of rejection which i m suffering right now because of her changing of contacts, um trying to move on but its really hard,i try to keep myself busy but still often remind her not delibrately but incidently.

When she broke-up i said some nasty things to her which i regret now and blame me for that but i think when you are hurt by someone very close to you,its natural to do things which you never thought off and act stupidly and create mess.

Anyway ma kabhi kabhi sochta ho k kismat ma hi shayad aesa tha,kismat ma jo hota ha woh ho k hi rehta ha ,shayad kismat ko yehi manzoor tha. do u believe in luck in a sense k jo kcuh hota ha aur insan karta ha woh kismat ma hi hota ha bas uska bahana banta ha

I don't believe in kismat in the way you think... I think kismat is muqaddar and it is about your physical appearance i.e. what will be your height and who will be your mother and father... and the sad incidents (except death) are reactions of your own deeds.... I believe in one more thing and that is
"As you wish so shall you reap"...:P

If you think you won't be able to do it.......just tell me.

I'll needing some details and i guess you won't like them to shared openly.Use the PM.

That was a typo friend ,i checked it later on and corrected.

Why not dear.

First thing i want you to try it to figure it out and get yourself out of it.ok

That will give so much of confidence and experience in dealing things, that you gonna love it.:cool:

If things don't work properly ,we'll apply something else.Just can't see you going down.:)

Keep in touch.

sure yar...and thanks alotttttttttt for your help and support :smitten:

That was a typo friend ,i checked it later on and corrected.

Why not dear.

First thing i want you to try it to figure it out and get yourself out of it.ok

That will give so much of confidence and experience in dealing things, that you gonna love it.:cool:

If things don't work properly ,we'll apply something else.Just can't see you going down.:)

Keep in touch.

I think the bolded part is the best sentence of discussion mani that will be really helpful in boosting you up...

There are many others who care for you much more than you care for her.... Just stop thinking and start living.... :cheers:

sure yar...and thanks alotttttttttt for your help and support :smitten:

No problem.......:)

ub matt ronna larkiyon ke tarha.

humara Jutt waqi hee bubar sheer hae. Bas log aese dil dukhate hein iss ka.

Yar Eid ke din mosum acha tha yahan barish hue , ap sunao bahir nikle??

ub farigh hua hon mein to.:rolleyes:

@ tiger awan
Or wo TIGER(Future engineer:lol: ka message mil gya bhai...thanks buddy.:D)

I think the bolded part is the best sentence of discussion mani that will be really helpful in boosting you up...

There are many others who care for you much more than you care for her.... Just stop thinking and start living.... :cheers:

yup trying to...need your prayers

No problem.......:)

ub matt ronna larkiyon ke tarha.

humara Jutt waqi hee bubar sheer hae. Bas log aese dil dukhate hein iss ka.

Yar Eid ke din mosum acha tha yahan barish hue , ap sunao bahir nikle??

ub farigh hua hon mein to.:rolleyes:

@ tiger awan
Or wo TIGER(Future engineer:lol: ka message mil gya bhai...thanks buddy.:D)

yahan lahore ma tau dhoop e nikali thi han par kal mausam bohat ziada udas sa tha

Kugga bhai ap nae ramazan transmission chalye .Eid ke kuon nae chalate?:D

yar khubi ramzan yad ata hae to hans parta hon.:D

Ub teen dost ho gye hein.

yahan lahore ma tau dhoop e nikali thi han par kal mausam bohat ziada udas sa tha

jub banda udaas rehne lagta hai to us ko har chez mein udaasi nazar aanay lagti hai, Udaasi ko apne paas mat phatakne dia karain, sub behtar ho jaega phir :)

Kugga bhai ap nae ramazan transmission chalye .Eid ke kuon nae chalate?:D

yar khubi ramzan yad ata hae to hans parta hon.:D

Ub teen dost ho gye hein.

yaar eid transmission thoree mehngi hoti hai.... :P
aur yeh iska kia matlab hai

"Ub teen dost ho gye hein"

jub banda udaas rehne lagta hai to us ko har chez mein udaasi nazar aanay lagti hai, Udaasi ko apne paas mat phatakne dia karain, sub behtar ho jaega phir :)

banda samjhta hai k woh iss liye udaas hai k haalaat aisey hain log ghalat hain haalaankey banda iss liye udaas hota hai kionkey woh udaas hota hai... :)

yaar eid transmission thoree mehngi hoti hai.... :P
aur yeh iska kia matlab hai

"Ub teen dost ho gye hein"

Mani bhai bhe aa gye na........or moin bhai hum teen or app ko milla kar charr.:cheers:

khair.

Mani bhai nam kia tha mosofa ka?:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom