What's new

Whatever

i know its not easy but buddy there is no other way except to ignore those feelings... the more you think of her the more pain you'll get.... so better thing is to move on..just don't stop... its just you think that your'e stuck in a big problem but in reality the problem is not that big.... just imagine if what happened would not have occurred then what ?? aisa kia khaas ho jaata tb ?? woh tmhaarey saath hotee tou shayad tm usk baarey mein itna sochtey bi na.... kehtey hain na waqt sb sey bara marham hai jaisey jaisey time guzrey ga sb kuch theek ho jaaey ga... tm koi 3 months k baad hi aaey ho gay yahan magar jab break up hua ho ga tb tou tmhaara computer on karney ka bi dil na karta ho shayad yeh sb aisey hi chalta hai yaar..... I have seen deaths of persons that were very close to me aur mein sochta tha yeh naa huey tou pta nai kia ho jaaaey ga but yar kisi k naa honey sey kuch nai hota... just move on.....

yeah i know time is the biggest healer but if she would have left me but not have changed her contacts it would have been lot easier for me as i didn't have to suffer from the guilt and the type of rejection which i m suffering right now because of her changing of contacts, um trying to move on but its really hard,i try to keep myself busy but still often remind her not delibrately but incidently.

When she broke-up i said some nasty things to her which i regret now and blame me for that but i think when you are hurt by someone very close to you,its natural to do things which you never thought off and act stupidly and create mess.

Anyway ma kabhi kabhi sochta ho k kismat ma hi shayad aesa tha,kismat ma jo hota ha woh ho k hi rehta ha ,shayad kismat ko yehi manzoor tha. do u believe in luck in a sense k jo kcuh hota ha aur insan karta ha woh kismat ma hi hota ha bas uska bahana banta ha

Mani bhai.....:):toast_sign:

Was expecting you today.:cheers::yahoo::mps:

Eid ke khusee dobala kar de.:)

yar khabi kahbi chakar laga liya karein.

Eid Mubarak to everyone.

yeah i know time is the biggest healer but if she would have left me but not have changed her contacts it would have been lot easier for me as i didn't have to suffer from the guilt and the type of rejection which i m suffering right now because of her changing of contacts, um trying to move on but its really hard,i try to keep myself busy but still often remind her not delibrately but incidently.

When she broke-up i said some nasty things to her which i regret now and blame me for that but i think when you are hurt by someone very close to you,its natural to do things which you never thought off and act stupidly and create mess.

Anyway ma kabhi kabhi sochta ho k kismat ma hi shayad aesa tha,kismat ma jo hota ha woh ho k hi rehta ha ,shayad kismat ko yehi manzoor tha. do u believe in luck in a sense k jo kcuh hota ha aur insan karta ha woh kismat ma hi hota ha bas uska bahana banta ha

exactly bilkul sahi kaha aap ne.... Yar ho sakta hai ye jo sub kuch aap k sath hoa hai is mein aap ki hi koi behtri ho... Just try to forget this and move on. apne aap ko busy rakhne ki koshish karain Allah Ta'ala behtar karega Insha'Allah.

anyways Eid Mubarik to you and others... :)

Mani bhai.....:):toast_sign:

Was expecting you today.:cheers::yahoo::mps:

Eid ke khusee dobala kar de.:)

yar khabi kahbi chakar laga liya karein.

Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Khushi kaunsi yar sara din tau rou k guzara ha. 4 month se apna hosh nahi chakar kahan se lagata yar

exactly bilkul sahi kaha aap ne.... Yar ho sakta hai ye jo sub kuch aap k sath hoa hai is mein aap ki hi koi behtri ho... Just try to forget this and move on. apne aap ko busy rakhne ki koshish karain Allah Ta'ala behtar karega Insha'Allah.

anyways Eid Mubarik to you and others... :)

thanks moin by i m suffering from anxiety attacks because of her acts and her family tortures

anyway ap kese ho

thanks moin by i m suffering from anxiety attacks because of her acts and her family tortures

yar ek baat sochain, jub us bandi ko aap ki fikar nahi hai to phir aap kion us k peechay apni zindagi kharab karain??? agar aisay hi chalta raha to phir us k gher walay aapko torture karte rahenge aur aap be-zat hotay rehenge so behter yahi hai k us ko bhool kar nai zindagi shru karain.... Allah behtar karega Insha'Allah.

anyway ap kese ho

me theek thaak Alhamdolillah, abhi thori dair pehle Cow ki Qurbani kar k aur gosht waghair banwa k aur batwa kar abhi farigh hoa hon... :)

Ok! so that was the reason.:confused:

Damn it tell me his number i'll get his address & i'm gonna kill him.:angry:

Kill him twice balkee thrice.

I think kugga bhai summed up pretty good.Something else i want to add is you know a humanbeing needs love,a requirement for everyone.And lucky one are those who chose the thing(human or else) the want to love.And a bit unlucky are the ones who just fall in love and they have no reasons for it.

I'll say after such a big accident in your personal life,you just need to shift your attention a bit.Leave the room ,have a change of environment and make some good real life friends.Create some new hobbies for your self and reject /ignore anything that reminds you about the incident.

Buddy i don't know about the intimacy and depth of your relationship and can't judge your sufferings to be exact as i've not passed through such an experience.But just can say you need to move on now.Get your self out of it before this things engulfs you (because it's a famous saying our field that psychological stresses if exist for long ultimately manifests as physically problems) .
One way of thinking can be if the other person doesn't care a bit about your feelings,why the hell should you waste your precious life for her.

Have some time for yourself get out of the shackles and enjoy life.........the way you want.

And yeah
no drinking
no smoking/addiction
and no dhuki shairee anymore.
Namaz ke pabande karein.

If you want to share something personal i'll be here for help.Can PM me anytime.(pardon spelling mistakes)
Regards.

Last edited:
yar ek baat sochain, jub us bandi ko aap ki fikar nahi hai to phir aap kion us k peechay apni zindagi kharab karain??? agar aisay hi chalta raha to phir us k gher walay aapko torture karte rahenge aur aap be-zat hotay rehenge so behter yahi hai k us ko bhool kar nai zindagi shru karain.... Allah behtar karega Insha'Allah.

me theek thaak Alhamdolillah, abhi thori dair pehle Cow ki Qurbani kar k aur gosht waghair banwa k aur batwa kar abhi farigh hoa hon... :)
you lucky man having a great EID:cheers:

yar mujhe kici ne eik bohat achi bat kahi thi k agar woh tumhari kismat ma hogi tau tum uskay bhai ko bhi murder kardogay tau woh ajayegi aur agar nahi hogi tau tum chahay uff tak na kaho woh nahi ayegi.
ap ki kya opinion ha:what:

you lucky man having a great EID:cheers:

yar mujhe kici ne eik bohat achi bat kahi thi k agar woh tumhari kismat ma hogi tau tum uskay bhai ko bhi murder kardogay tau woh ajayegi aur agar nahi hogi tau tum chahay uff tak na kaho woh nahi ayegi.
ap ki kya opinion ha:what:

^ bilkul sahi kaha jis ne bhi kaha hai... Jo aapki Qismat mein hoga wo aapko mill kar rahe ga, us se aapko koi nahi rok sakta...

Ok! so that was the reason.:confused:

Damn it tell me his number i'll get his address & i'm gonna kill him.:angry:

Kill him twice balkee thrice.

I think kugga bhai summed up pretty good.Something else i want to add is you know a humanbeing needs love,a requirement for everyone.And lucky one are those who chose the thing(human or else) the want to love.And a bit unlucky are the ones who just fall in love and they have no reasons for it.

I'll say after such a big accident in your personal life,you just need to shift your attention a bit.Leave the room ,have a change of environment and make some good real life friends.Create some new hobbies for your self and reject /ignore anything that reminds you about the incident.

Buddy i don't know about the intimacy and depth of your relationship and can't judge your sufferings to be exact as i've not passed through such an experience.But just can say you need to move on now.Get your self out of it before this things engulfs you (because it's a famous saying our field that psychological stresses if exist for long ultimately manifests as physically problems) .
One way of thinking can be if the other person doesn't care a bit about your feelings,why the hell should you waste your precious life for her.

Have some time for yourself get out of the shackles and enjoy life.........the way you want.

And yeah
no drinking
no smoking/addiction
and no dhuki shairee anymore.

If you want to share something personal i'll be here for help.Can PM me anytime.(pardon spelling mistakes)
Regards.

thanks yara for you love and caring post.currently i m suffering from anxiety attacks ,yar tum tau doctor ho btao yeah anxiety attacks se kese jan churaon?

yar ous larkay ka address bhi pta ha mujhe par usko kuch kehne se kya hoga? jab apne hi ghalat hain tau

and if i m not wrong i have red something like this in your post that you also suffered from this type of thing.was it so?

^ bilkul sahi kaha jis ne bhi kaha hai... Jo aapki Qismat mein hoga wo aapko mill kar rahe ga, us se aapko koi nahi rok sakta...

yar bas duaon ma yad rakha karo.4 months ne mujhe itna serious bana diya warna tum tau jantay ho ma shughal hi lagata tha lol zaki ka tau specially

anyway ap kese ho

Not anxiety attacks bro, depression.

And they way out is you is you need to format the hard drive.And that's not quick.Have something that divert your attention and that keeps you away from it.

Go outside yara meet people.Meet some new faces.And as i already said some new friends.

You have to choose now ,either you want to regret and go deeper and deeper in this trouble zone.Or you want to make something out of it and enjoy the rest of your life.

Yar koi cinema mein movie nai lagge nai jatt humara bubarr sherr...........(i never go to cinema....:lol:)

ya phir khoob shopping karo ja kar bazar.........batwa kahatam kar do aik din.:D

phir socho yar ub wapis kese jaon petrol ke paise nai credit card ke khatam.:blink:

ya phir make a sketch of that man.........post it on the broad.And :sniper:.............

isse bahane nishana bhe acha ho gaye ga.:partay:

Daba kar khana kahoo or lassi piyoooo, full time nend porre karo.

Kam na banne kisse bhe tarha then tell me i'll help.

Last edited:
yar bas duaon ma yad rakha karo.4 months ne mujhe itna serious bana diya warna tum tau jantay ho ma shughal hi lagata tha lol zaki ka tau specially

yar Insaan ki zindagi mein up downs to aatay hi rehtay hain, aur Bahadur Insaan wohi hai jo un halaat ka datt kar muqabla karay lekin me janta hon k kehna asaan hai aur karna mushkil, bas meri Duaen hamesha aap k sath rahengi... Allah aapki tamam Pareshanian dor karay aur aapko sadaa hansta muskrata rakhay. Aameen.

Not anxiety attacks bro, depression.

And they way out is you is you need to format the hard drive.And that's not quick.Have something that divert your attention and that keeps you away from it.

Go outside yara meet people.Meet some new faces.And as i already said some new friends.

You have to chose now ,either you want to regret and go deeper and deeper in this trouble zone.Or you want to make something out of it and enjoy the rest of your life.

Yar koi cinema mein movie nai lagge nai jatt humara bubarr sherr...........(i never go to cinema....:lol:)

ya phir khoob shopping karo ja kar bazar.........batwa kahatam kar do aik din.:D

phir socho yar ub wapis kese jaon petrol ke paise nai credit card ke khatam.:blink:

ya phir make a sketch of that man.........post it on the broad.And :sniper:.............

isse bahane nishana bhe acha ho gaye ga.:partay:

Daba kar khana kahoo or lassi piyoooo, full time nend porre karo.

Kam na banne kisse bhe tarha then tell me i'll help.
lol and some balloon stuff also lol

yar its bit different from depression ,its like k achanak jab mujhe aesi bat koi yad ati ha jo ous se related ho tau my body start shivering ,gusa anay lagta ha aur phir i got to panic mode mujhe kuch samajh nahi ata k ma kiya kar raha hon aur kya bol raha ho,i started like acting crazy and messing around things ,saying nasty stuff aur phir 10 min bad ma normal hojata ho aur phir i start regretting k yeh manai kiya kardia

wese you didn't still tell me ,have something like this happened to you? coz you wrote it in previous post

thanks yara for you love and caring post.currently i m suffering from anxiety attacks ,yar tum tau doctor ho btao yeah anxiety attacks se kese jan churaon?

yar ous larkay ka address bhi pta ha mujhe par usko kuch kehne se kya hoga? jab apne hi ghalat hain tau

and if i m not wrong i have red something like this in your post that you also suffered from this type of thing.was it so?

That was a typo friend ,i checked it later on and corrected.

Why not dear.

First thing i want you to try it to figure it out and get yourself out of it.ok

That will give so much of confidence and experience in dealing things, that you gonna love it.:cool:

If things don't work properly ,we'll apply something else.Just can't see you going down.:)

Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom