What's new

Whatever

whatttttttttttttttttttttt? sab ja rahy hai to hum kiyoon rahy i req to close this thread what going on here:cry::cry::cry::cry:

yesterday jiya today thunder ab kon hain baki :cry::disagree:

Whatever ko log aisey chor rahey hain jaisey sakht garmi k mosam mein agar kaaaley baadal aa jaaein tou log class chortey hain... :cry:

to phir Xdrive ke profile pe bhi yeh post likh do
taa ke usy pata chal jaye warna yahan woh shayad hi visit karay

i thought one would get informed when a reply to their post was made regardless of whichever thread it was.

Lol i think i'm too dumb to be visiting PDF as even after 200 posts i don't seem to understand how it works, nor do i know how to start my introduction thread.:lazy:

mashwaray ka shukria!

AOWad.gif

Whatever ko log aisey chor rahey hain jaisey sakht garmi k mosam mein agar kaaaley baadal aa jaaein tou log class chortey hain... :cry:

wah kya haseen tashbeeh d hy kugga bhai aap ne... aapko to shyer hona chaheay:P

@ Skies
please don't hit the damn delete button right after you just made a post!
what's the point of making one if you have to delete it before anyone could see it?

And if you're doing this to make your post count go up then DON'T as the system is set to automatically shove 'the whatever posts' down the drain when counting.:lol::cry::lol:

My teenage love.....

LOCK ON

:sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. zaki kindly reply my msg on msn as i have to leave and u were saying after u will complete the work then i have to leave so better reply me and tell me how much days u need to do that wok ............ i cant come online daily as i have to take classes of my own and also of ma students

ok bhi main zara kam se madinah munawra ja raha hoon ager fursat mily to raat ko aoon ga tata to all.

@ Skies
please don't hit the damn delete button right after you just made a post!
what's the point of making one if you have to delete it before anyone could see it?

And if you're doing this to make your post count go up then DON'T as the system is set to automatically shove 'the whatever posts' down the drain when counting.:lol::cry::lol:

I love delete. One day everyone and everything will be deleted from the Earth. May be also this Earth and the Universe, lol.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom