What's new

Whatever

Aslam O Alikum All of you,

How r u all? Me fine Alhamdolillah,

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Theek thaak eagle jee aap sunaaein kia ho raha hai ??

ab tou aap kaafi busy ho gai hain lagta hai :)

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

bas Allah ka karam hai.... Ramazan kaisa guzar raha hai ?

Ramzaan theek guzar raha hai bs kabi kabi bohat roza lagta hai yaar... :cry:

whatevr.jpg

Wow Great going Whatever... :flame:

Imran bhai ki 1000 posts.... :eek: Congrats Imran bhai :)

oh man, again was a tough day and night.:coffee:

One C-130 could only carry 30% of our relief goods and medicine.Now the remaining stuff is still there in the PAF warehouse.And according to the pilot we will need two more flights atleast.:confused:

Things are still lingering on,and that's depressing.:rolleyes:

Couldn't sleep the whole night .....my eyes are burning and arms are tired,i am going to take a nap.:lazy:

One C-130 could only carry 30% of our relief goods and medicine.Now the remaining stuff is still there in the PAF warehouse.And according to the pilot we will need two more flights atleast.:confused:

Couldn't sleep the whole night .....my eyes are burning and arms are tired,i am going to take a nap.:lazy:

you guys are doing great job... keep it up. :tup:

Best of luck.......
is be arami ma b apna maza hay janab/.................
B/w how are you and how is life going on

tmhaarey jaisey dost hi marwaatey hain insaan ko :lol:

Nyways brother you should try remove her from your mind first come in normal state coz in this state, the mental state in which your are currently, you cannnot even make her think about you.. just try to behave noramally when she's around.. and try to be friend of her friends.. I mean that's the only way to get closer to her... :)

love and love guru in whatever
:victory::victory:

Me fine like before you tell jiya jee??

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Experience bolta hai huda jee ;)

tou aur bhi hai yahan sub he bichare hare hove hain :cry:

Back
Top Bottom