What's new

Whatever

most common shair among students after the exit examination hall :P

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

This ptcl evo is not good. Not at all

Yeah I've heared that it can go upto maximum 1.5Mbps only instead what it claims..

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

take your time.

But whats the magnitude of your love?

:lol::lol: how can one measure it??

Yeah I've heared that it can go upto maximum 1.5Mbps only instead what it claims..
no its good as far as speed is concern

problem is with connection. It will be working fine for 30, 40 mins then suddenly the connection will be lost
:lol::lol: how can one measure it??
lolz
But one can judge. Is he thinking about her all th day or just when he is in university :cheers:

take your time.

But whats the magnitude of your love?

I wish i know, thats the most depressing part, she was always surround by a few of her friends, it discourage me to go up and talk to her. i guess nothing more than a friendly smile and an eye sight from her.:toast_sign:

So she reacts. And reacts positively, Good going :cheers:

tmhaarey jaisey dost hi marwaatey hain insaan ko :lol:

Nyways brother you should try remove her from your mind first come in normal state coz in this state, the mental state in which your are currently, you cannnot even make her think about you.. just try to behave noramally when she's around.. and try to be friend of her friends.. I mean that's the only way to get closer to her... :)

tmhaarey jaisey dost hi marwaatey hain insaan ko :lol:

Nyways brother you should try remove her from your mind first come in normal state coz in this state, the mental state in which your are currently, you cannnot even make her think about you.. just try to behave noramally when she's around.. and try to be friend of her friends.. I mean that's the only way to get closer to her... :)

ye mashwara to kahien ..... :undecided::undecided:

Back
Top Bottom