What's new

Whatever

Imran Bhai Bhola tu mei pehley bhi nahi tha, I really missed the forum, a lot but engaged in some biz activities as i told u. Ne way I assure to be continue with you and all valued memebers friends here at forum. tkx a lot to remember me.

Thanks to DesiGuy too!

ok sir jee now you are free forum and we are here lets see:tup:

samajh nahi aye ap ki bat :P

bus phir chor do koi nai baat kero .......... aik mint main khud kerta hoon:rofl::rofl:

Why get married? This depends on the couple's social class.

Upper class: People get married for money.
Middle class: Because the couple fell in love Realistically they soon get sick and tired of each other and divorce.
Working class: Because the girl got pregnant, or "knocked up".
Unemployed: Because they can get more dole money.
Religious: God will finally let you have *** without the whole Damnation for eternity thing.
Everyone else: Because men have nothing better to do but to listen to their wives ramble on about about all the things they've ever done wrong in life, and women have nothing better to do than spend their husband's money on another pair of shoes they won't wear

bus phir chor do koi nai baat kero .......... aik mint main khud kerta hoon:rofl::rofl:

Why get married? This depends on the couple's social class.

Upper class: People get married for money.
Middle class: Because the couple fell in love Realistically they soon get sick and tired of each other and divorce.
Working class: Because the girl got pregnant, or "knocked up".
Unemployed: Because they can get more dole money.
Religious: God will finally let you have *** without the whole Damnation for eternity thing.
Everyone else: Because men have nothing better to do but to listen to their wives ramble on about about all the things they've ever done wrong in life, and women have nothing better to do than spend their husband's money on another pair of shoes they won't wear

lolz zaki ata hi ho ga :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom