What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

Perhaps we can ask Hashashin too about how that war will end. That idiot is acting like a archmchair general, talking about exact numbers, the type of aircraft being used and how it will end. Military fanboys......

I'm just saying what I think will happen. So you think Iran can win against US? And I got the numbers from how much US used in Iraq. Iran is only slightly stronger than what Iraq was in 2003.

This is wrong assumption....If ever Iran is attacked....I feel it is Arab nations who will provide all the bases and intelligence to for the strike....although they will not put it officially in the media....Do you think US and Israel are so crazy to go to war with Iran without an passive behind the door support of GCC nations and SA?Absolutely no....Afganistan and Iraq are too weak nations to be treated as a factor in this war...And apart from that Afganistan is already controlled by Taliban which may help Iran through unofficial way and Iraq is more or less inclined to stay neutral or side with Iran to gain public support rather than jumping into the war....
Saudi's and Irani are enemies for life, there is maybe even more hate between Iran and Saudi then Iran and Israel.

Saudi's probably won't miss this chance and go full thrust forward.

Recently news reports revealed that Iran is also supporting terrorist organisation against Turkey, so they won't get any support from the Turks either, the Turks were the only ones who were neutral in this, this will definately change, although I think Turks will stay defensive in Iran war, they will wait it out, defend Israel.

I think the war will happen between:
US, Israel, Azeri, Saudi, Other Arabs

versus

Iran, some terrorist organizations

Do you speak Azeri or Turkish?
Prof. Dr. Mahmud Ali Çehreganl

Ask Turkish members here what he says if you don't believe me.

He is against Iran getting Nukes and says Azeri in Iran will do everything to prevent that.

Yeah, keep dreaming buddy. You didn't get anywhere when you were hardcore islamists and playing the khalifs, and you won't get anywhere now that you are born again turks and trying to play the hard boiled racial supremacists. You will always lose against Iran. Because you don't have anything original to offer and all your ideas are stale and left overs of others' failed experiments.

Saudi's and Irani are enemies for life, there is maybe even more hate between Iran and Saudi then Iran and Israel.

Recently news reports revealed that Iran is also supporting terrorist organisation against Turkey, so they won't get any support from the Turks either, the Turks were the only ones who were neutral in this, this will definately change, although I think Turks will stay defensive in Iran war, they will wait it out, defend Israel.

versus

Iran and some terrorist organization

If Iran goes out of picture, then get ready to fight against Kurds. you are next. Turks of Iran are controlling the Iranian economy. If it turns against them, we got Kurds-Persian line stratching from Syria to Afghanistan. Instead of hatred, accept their Shiaism and hope for cultural rights for Iranian Turks.

If Iran goes out of picture, then get ready to fight against Kurds. you are next. Turks of Iran are controlling the Iranian economy. If it turns against them, we got Kurds-Persian line stratching from Syria to Afghanistan. Instead of hatred, accept their Shiaism and hope for cultural rights for Iranian Turks.
What do you mean? If Iran goes out of the picture as you say, how will there be a line Persian line stretching from Syria to Afghanistan? Doesn't make sense, sorry.

Turks of Iran should stay away from US manipulation, each Turk life is important. If USA is going to use some ethnicity, she should use another.

Wow, unbelievable, I don't know what they are putting in your head where you live or what state propaganda has made of you, but it's a god damn good racism factory.
Nationalism can certainly make beasts out of humans.We are seeing great samples.

What do you mean? If Iran goes out of the picture as you say, how will there be a line Persian line stretching from Syria to Afghanistan? Doesn't make sense, sorry.

Look at the old map of Ralph Peters. It has both Kürdistan and Persia. Both are large, USA doesnt want to give Azerbaijani Turks a big piece. USA wants to divide northern and southern Muslims by using Kurds and Persians.

versus

Iran, some terrorist organizations

hahahahahahaha you are very funny. Here is how I see it. Earth gets invaded, alien ship lands in New York, since all bad things always happen first in New York. All humanity rages a war against the invading covenant. All Arab jihadis are used to take out alien communications in various US cities. Humanity finally wins! After experiencing a bloody conflict, US and Israel tire out. No war takes place between Iran and Israel or US and Iran. (Only the last sentence is the answer, I just wanted to waste your time spewing nonsense :D) :sniper:

hahahahahahaha you are very funny. Here is how I see it. Earth gets invaded, alien ship lands in New York, since all bad things always happen first in New York. All humanity rages a war against the invading covenant. All Arab jihadis are used to take out alien communications in various US cities. Humanity finally wins! After experiencing a bloody conflict, US and Israel tire out. No war takes place between Iran and Israel or US and Iran. (Only the last sentence is the answer, I just wanted to waste your time spewing nonsense :D) :sniper:
source??? :D

You are not the appointed representative of Turkic rights around the world. If Turks of Turkey ever seriously decide to extend their foot beyond their own rug, they will realize that Iran has a lot more say on that subject to the citizens of Turkey and they will again be on the losing side.

Better advice would be to drop the brain-dead 19th century European racial ideologies and mind your own business. That's the only hope of success for you or anybody else in the neighbourhood.

You are not the appointed representative of Turkic rights around the world. If Turks of Turkey ever seriously decide to extend their foot beyond their own rug, they will realize that Iran has a lot more say on that subject to the citizens of Turkey and they will again be on the losing side.

Better advice would be to drop the brain-dead 19th century European racial ideologies and mind your own business. That's the only hope of success for you or anybody else in the neighbourhood.

Apparently you are a outcast living in Canada. USA wont be here for a long time. These are temporary times. No matter how USA struggles to create Kürdistan and to revive Persian nationalism, it lives on borrowed time.

Ḥashshāshīn;3746172 said:
Against who? If US attacks, Iran will last about a month. If Israel attacks, it could stretch to about 4-5 months

israel could not unilaterally attack them; there's a reason why without US-assurance even israel's Shin Bet service chief and IDF chief PUBLICLY showed contempt to their own Prime Minister over his ridiculous, chest-thumping public statements about unilaterally taking on a country of 80 million people with a conventional army and the IRGC

a strike on Iran will have serious implications for the entire region; it could trigger World War III

everyone knows this

a strike on Iran will have serious implications for the entire region; it could trigger World War III
I don't believe this.

But I do agree that when Israel attacks, US will get automatically involved but I don't see how this will lead to WWIII.

Back
Top Bottom