What's new

What will happen if Imran Khan get selected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to hear what does ppl think can happen if Imran Khan become prime minister ? What good can he do and what bad will happen ?

For me he is only leader we have who can realy bring a change.

Pakistan is likely to prosper, educational reforms , less corruption , befitting response to india and the us , change in foreign relations , Bad-- i cant say the fate of war on terror . will he go for deal or no deal

pakistan will likely to get into depression.........as he hates US and US controls almost everything!
he would stop the war on terrorism, US would put sanctions on us and we'll be back to stone age in no time.....(90s were different, we weren't dependent on US, but now we are)

though there would be less corruption as someone mentioned it above.

Economically we will most likely sink. Karachi will be ignored just like in the 90's with no major developments. Socially we might do well but whats the use when your president supports terrorists? But again his Anti-America stance might bring a new change for Pakistan cuz we wont have to be dogs for Americans but economically its bad.

It would be better for him to become Chairman of PCB.

I've heard some of his interviews, he seems like a reasonable and level headed man. Good luck to him.

Pakistan has suffered enough, time for progress and prosperity for the common man is now due.

What's going to happen if Imran is elected? He will most likely mess up like the rest of our politicians. And then we will have all these Pakistanis moaning about the politicians(and blaming Indians) all over again :D

Nothing much, as long as the peoples are not willing to accept the change

Imran Khan cannot do anything alone, he would need a whole cabinet and unfortunately Imran Khan is the only representative of his party. How many political leaders do you know from Imran Khan's party who are likely to win seats for him?

Unfortunately first of all, he won't be selected as a Prime Minister for the next 10-15 years at least, secondly if he somehow manage to come on the top he wouldn't have a majority and will not be able to do anything as his own seat would be under scrutiny and............

In short: Nothing will happen

pakistan will likely to get into depression.........as he hates US and US controls almost everything!
he would stop the war on terrorism, US would put sanctions on us and we'll be back to stone age in no time.....(90s were different, we weren't dependent on US, but now we are)

though there would be less corruption as someone mentioned it above.

You don't have to stop the support for WOT.

Continue it, but negotiate in a better way, that is where Imran Khan would shine, as opposed to half-hearted politicians today.

We are more than willing to help USA as long as they pay us in return,

Like, give easy loans, access to markets, business and student scholarship opportunities, all of which will make Pakistan stronger at the foundations.

They can fund health and education projects. Infrastructure, like help build more dams, nuclear plants etc.

It's the change that will bring Imran khan on the power stage ,not the Imran khan who will bring the change(revolution) first.

He's a believer in the system. He's also a patriot. Look where getting pushed around by the US got us... nowhere India is getting deals from the US that Pakistan could not ask for because such deals are always rejected.
He is right for toning down the war. Most terrorists are doing it for money. You could pay them off, with what they need like food and shelter, so they don't have to put their lives at risk to feed their children.

America is saying doing what he said its negotiating, remember Soviet Russia lost to these guys. The current politicians don't even have an end to the war in mind. If the corruption goes down, we will definately prosper.

Look at Iran it doesn't give a damn about what the US says and its doing better than Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to stand its ground and stand tall. Only then will the US or anyone else genuinely care for the what happens to the country. Look at India it barely does what the US wants and now the US is running after it, trying to get its approval.

We need a patriot.

I can guarantee Pakistan's well deserved place in international community as well as i also assure that by having IK as our PM Pakistan's Foreign policy will take a quantum leap forward.

Talking from Experience - those people here in Australia who don't know about Pakistan do know about Imran Khan so in simple words if you want to introduce your country to them you would have to introduce Imran Khan & then they will come to terms with you and praise his persona.

Well,If Imran khan is selected ( I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO) then there would be some 'movement' in Pakistani society for dead sure.Education,health,foreign policy,Sports,Corrupt Pakistanis etc etc will definitely face a 'New situation' that they have never face before in last 60 years...!!
ALL PAKISTAN SHOULD SUPPORT PTI...!!
No more Nawaz Sharifs,Benazirs and Soldiers ...FOR GOD SAKE

:pakistan::pakistan:TIME FOR CHANGE IN PAKISTAN TO SAVE PAKISTAN:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Everyone can accept that things within Pakistan will get better, some people may not agree on foreign policy, but if he is going to get rid of corruption, load shadding and improve Pakistani lives and education system he deserves the vote. The education will develop responsible citizens that can properly care for the country.

This is what it all comes down to do you want to live miserable lives so others can approve of you or do you want to live a life in which you are happy and things are getting better, though some outsiders might not approve of your happiness.

If you chose happiness then go vote for Imran Khan

Reactions: AUz
Atleast he's not a thief.

Atleast he's better than zardari, gilani, and nawaz sharif (the biggest looters in Pakistan).

What other option does Pakistan has?

If I had to chose between Imran Khan and Zardari I would chose Imran Khan.

If I had to chose between Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif I would chose Imran Khan.

Anyone disagrees with me? If so, please tell me the reason why thieves like zaradri and nawaz sharif are better options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom