What's new

What will happen if China and India switch their global position?

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Lets say what would happen to the World if India has a 7 trillion economy and the second most poweful military after USA?

Just curious about to know people's opinion. :coffee:

nothing...life would go on as usual.....

btw i don think china has the second most powerful military...it would be still russia....third..maybe..

nothing...life would go on as usual.....

btw i don think china has the second most powerful military...it would be still russia....third..maybe..

It doesn't matter what is your personal list for the World military.

But China has so many projects to be done in this decade, what would happen if India has this capability?

If India had China's economy, but was living in India; whereas China had India's economy, but was living in China as it is right now, Tibet & Xinjiang would have long been gone; India would easily take over the Indian ocean, developed its strategic alliances with Vietnam & Taiwan, & would have strangled China in every way. Maoism would have been much less of a threat, as well as the other insurgent groups, as well as the general socioeconomic conditions of the country.

But China has so many projects to be done in this decade, what would happen if India has this capability?

Nothing, India is a country that loved peace, and probably , would have solved all the border issues

Interesting question,

but there are too many factors at play, are we assuming the same problems in their governance is in play or not etc. That would change the whole ball game.

If India had China's economy, but was living in India; whereas China had India's economy, but was living in China as it is right now, Tibet & Xinjiang would have long been gone; India would easily take over the Indian ocean, developed its strategic alliances with Vietnam & Taiwan, & would have strangled China in every way. Maoism would have been much less of a threat, as well as the other insurgent groups, as well as the general socioeconomic conditions of the country.

India would be viewed as a biggest threat by the West, and China will be backed by the West.

But if India is aggressive enough, she can still take on us regardless the support from the West.

Because the West won't risk their own life for China to potentially engage into a MAD with India.

Nothing, India is a country that loved peace, and probably , would have solved all the border issues

You don't even solve your border issues now. So why would anyone believe that you would do so if you had the 2nd largest economy?

If the roles were reversed, the US would want to expand the WOT from Afghanistan to Pakistan to India. India might have supported Pakistan in that situation against the US, to protect itself. As a result, India Pakistan relations might have been better as well, just like Taiwan & China's relations are warming up now, despite the cruel KMT history.

You have an abscess?

i keep reading from your side that chinese are not worried about india..
then i find such threads in the morning , seem you people having not talk about india but in nights dream about it ...

i keep reading from your side that chinese are not worried about india..
then i find such threads in the morning , seem you people having not talk about india but in nights dream about it ...

Hahaha, I had a dream that I took a vacation to India, and it turned into a nightmare due to reasons I won't go into, for fear of starting a flame war (sanitation issues).

So yes, India has contributed to at least one of my nightmares, if that makes you feel happy.

Back
Top Bottom