What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
kha Kay Muli Maro dakkar Ab ki Bar Modi Sarkar
narendra_modi_21112013.jpg

(Modi inspecting his elite troops before invasion)

Modi must attack Pakistan because Pakistanis are hiding Zaid Hamid who eats beef and taunts Indians all the time and then there is that punk rocker Hafiz saeed who only knows to post his troll faces. but there are so many targets where should Modi attack first?

Modi is also drawing his battle plans and will invade Bangladesh soon after the brave BSF forces destroy the Bangadeshi smugglers hideouts. the Indian special forces are just waiting for the Bangladeshi army to stage a mutiny which will be the cue for the attack.

on the other Side , what should Bangladesh and Pakistan do to avert this attack?

• become vegetarians?
  • protect Gay rights?
so, when are u leaving pakistan......pakistan ke baad kaha basne ka irada hai.....
why lahore name is not the
she is daughter of nawaz
12-15-2012_79775_l.jpg

ye kab india aaye gii......:wub::wub:
kya attack atack laga rakha hai.....
aarey hum to acche rishte cahate hai.....pakistan se.....
ekdum friendly........:D:D

..im finding this offensive in some way.................i think we should not talk like this about our PM's daughter, which one of you would want anyone to talk like that about your daughter?
I am sorry if you are finding this offensive but @target killer (MQM) start this and we are just trying to have fun :enjoy:

Are you guys taking any steps to protect the community from your murderous president
Yeah, I've got battlefield surveilance radar guarding the perimeters,accompanied by 7.62mm MMGs. I've also kept medium range mortars and AMRs on the roof. The entire house is blast proof with dedicated panic room. I've got Iglas, Bofors 40mms and 12.7mms for air defence. Armoured Transport is on the way. An array of personal firearms apart.

Yeah, I've got battlefield surveilance radar guarding the perimeters,accompanied by 7.62mm MMGs. I've also kept medium range mortars and AMRs on the roof. The entire house is blast proof with dedicated panic room. I've got Iglas, Bofors 40mms and 12.7mms for air defence. Armoured Transport is on the way. An array of personal firearms apart.

Good, Good

They attacked some of your homes and shirines near Hydrabad the other day so I was worried,

No the guy who has the blood of thousands of indian muslims is the leader of india you cant let your guard down,

Be strong, you have our prayers :cray:

it is not just this woman, almost all boys talk like this about every girl? why is our mentality so perverted, i say mass genocide of men...........
Com'on we are just trying to have fun, don't destroy my happiness :cray:

it is not just this woman, almost all boys talk like this about every girl? why is our mentality so perverted, i say mass genocide of men.............

Now you understand why their is such a harassment problem in india and to be fair all of south asia

Try Karne Mein Kya Jata Hai :p:
Next year USA aa raha hu study ke liye waha koi Pakistani Chick jarur mil jayegi :lol:

Bachu Note laega to Gori bhi milegi ;)

Aur khuda ke liye please take extra showers and dont use your FOB accent. Accent mareeen angrezon ka warna bard mazaak urdaeinge. Word of advice. Mind na karna.

:D

Bachu Note laega to Gori bhi milegi ;)

Aur khuda ke liye please take extra showers and dont use your FOB accent. Accent mareeen angrezon ka warna bard mazaak urdaeinge. Word of advice. Mind na karna.

:D

FOB accent is funny. some girls even like that :D

Com'on we are just trying to have fun, don't destroy my happiness :cray:
dude seriously, is that how you should talk about women? respect man respect
what is the difference then between us and religious fanatics? they use religion, we use our strange imagination..........

Back
Top Bottom