What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
Breaking News

Nawaz_Sharif_Romantic_Style_funny_qjsid_Pak101(dot)com.png

Nawaz Sherif has accepted surrender and is requesting to be allowed to have his favurite Salad and chicken burgers

now I cant comment like this
you are immune to say that because you are Indian.

I know all this war drumming is a drama.. Modi wants peace and wants to attract dollars in India. and nawaz wont disappoint him

I didnt meant it in a bad way.. Gujratis are born business men.. And also I am not immune because I belong to anti Modi squad, popularly known as sickularists here ;) They have almost 2/3rd of the majority now.. They can change many things in India which will cause problems with in India.. So he will be busy with internal matters for sometime..

You Indians got Pretty ladies as Politicians? :D

You guys went nuts over HRK when she visited India, especially your Foreign Minister guy.

Hot-Hina-Rabbani-Khar.jpg

Most indians including their women are kala, hence their obsession with better looking pakistanis and kashmiri's

kha Kay Muli Maro dakkar Ab ki Bar Modi Sarkar
narendra_modi_21112013.jpg

(Modi inspecting his elite troops before invasion)

Modi must attack Pakistan because Pakistanis are hiding Zaid Hamid who eats beef and taunts Indians all the time and then there is that punk rocker Hafiz saeed who only knows to post his troll faces. but there are so many targets where should Modi attack first?

Modi is also drawing his battle plans and will invade Bangladesh soon after the brave BSF forces destroy the Bangadeshi smugglers hideouts. the Indian special forces are just waiting for the Bangladeshi army to stage a mutiny which will be the cue for the attack.

on the other Side , what should Bangladesh and Pakistan do to avert this attack?

• become vegetarians?
  • protect Gay rights?

I dont trust a man who wears choori dar pajama, never know when he is going to start doing thumak thumak tha

Woow.... So much for a Elite Member to open a troll thread on purpose....!!! Just Wooow

Most indians including their women are kala, hence their obsession with better looking pakistanis and kashmiri's

This is just downright wrong way of thinking.

We, both India and PAkistan, are same when it comes to going for a fair maiden.

Back
Top Bottom