What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
they have business fortunes in India?
yes dear they do
goes against the national interests for a country where PM has interests abroad and that too in a country with a history of wars. in other parts of the world it will be a scandal and unthinkable but not in Pakistan.

PM Nawaz Sharif congratulates Modi on his landslide victory in Indian elections, invites him to visit Pakistan. :lol: lagta raiwand palace mai modi ka CHUP** lagayega ganja :rofl::omghaha:
this dalal Ganja is begharat of the highest order

he invited Manmohan Singh and got no response and now he is teasing a tiger who is on fire he is going to get a proper dressing down and slapped but then again he is a beygairat

this dalal Ganja is begharat of the highest order

he invited Manmohan Singh and got no response and now he is teasing a tiger who is on fire he is going to get a proper dressing down and slapped but then again he is a beygairat
ganjay ki ga** golio say challni kardeni chahye :lol::lol::lol:

Pakistani members with hysteria around modi should just calm down,he's a politician who understands realpolitik..nothing really new will happen in foreign policy..maybe a little more spine.He will focus on economy first and last.And i reaaly am hoping for faster and more efficient defence procurement.

I actually am pretty confident Modi will have a very good foreign policy. Probably aggressive but mostly balanced. I am afraid its within India itself there will be a lot of changes which will not go down well and eventually that is what we will be concentrating on in the coming years.

the-1st-lady-of-Pakistan-begam-nawaz-sharif-khaatoon-e-awwal.jpg

modi ki mashooka :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I actually am pretty confident Modi will have a very good foreign policy. Probably aggressive but mostly balanced. I am afraid its within India itself there will be a lot of changes which will not go down well and eventually that is what we will be concentrating on in the coming years.

If he can keep the congress dynasty, the jokers of AAP, or any third front away for a couple of decades or more from the center it would be a win win.

BTW, @Irfan Baloch - ye thread kuch samaj mein nahin aaya.o_O

Mohenjadaro First, Come on MR.MODI open the Nuke Briefcase and press the button :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

LOL nice thread :haha:
We'll get Kashmir First and then think about other options :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom