What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
As bad as Nawaz sharrif or Zardari are they dont have blood on their hands and you cant accuse them of being racist or communal fanatics

Its unbeleivable india has voted for a murderer :what:

Politics may beat out everything else but it would be better if Pakistan took a moral stand and not work with such a character like Modi and at the same time keep our nukes trained on india

Noting of that will happen,but dont be surprised if Hafiz saeed died of a heart attack or a freak road accident or by sucide bomber.

I'm deeply disappointed that Irfan Baloch has resorted to this kind of worthless trolling.
I didnt know if there is anything as worthy trolling
Bleeding_heart_by_BP_Akuji.png

sorry for doing this to you

Last edited:
Pakistani members with hysteria around modi should just calm down,he's a politician who understands realpolitik..nothing really new will happen in foreign policy..maybe a little more spine.He will focus on economy first and last.And i reaaly am hoping for faster and more efficient defence procurement.

Pakistan's change of stance in Foreign Relations

We are willing to give up Kashmir ..... But Karachi is non negotiable

:D

Pakistani members with hysteria around modi should just calm down,he's a politician who understands realpolitik..nothing really new will happen in foreign policy..maybe a little more spine.He will focus on economy first and last.And i reaaly am hoping for faster and more efficient defence procurement.

Did Modi tell the same to the muslims of Gujraat before he ordered in his goons!

We have a fanatic in charge of india with a mandate by the indian people, this is the time to ensure Pakistan's military is on alert to strike back

What city do you hate the most in Pakistan. I'll recommend that to Mr. Modi
dear
if Modi actually freezes the money of Nawaz sherif that he has invested and hidden in India and then distributes it to the Pakistani Hindus that have been forced out due to the wahabi terrorism then Modi will gain a lot of respect in pakistan and might win our hearts.

our ruling party is a real dalal and dalla party that has built its fortune over tax evasion, funds embezzlement, loan right offs and insider trading and then moved that money outside to west, middle east and even India.. back in the days of Kargil war... he was not upset with Musharaf for starting that war .. Nawaz didnt have any special love for India but actually he was leaking with fear that Indians would confiscate his fortune in India.

Bro elections are over ... he was not talking about the BS to get votes .. even indian in his forum said it time and again that ...

I'm deeply disappointed that Irfan Baloch has resorted to this kind of worthless trolling.
Actually, I found a hint of Sarcasm. Baloch mite be trying to say in comic way that fearmongering in name of NaMo is only part of some personal agenda by opportunists. Otherwise his, 'NaMo will finish Pakistan' shud be taken with pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom