What's new

What is your profession?

Thanks - What was the reason that your dad advised you to not join Civil Services of Pakistan ?Is it due to corruption in Civil Service of Pakistan.The other route is ISSB and join Pakistan Army but its very hard.Also is it the test very hard like Army tests..?
Yes he thought that I had very rigid and uncompromising personality that would land me in big time trouble one day. I guess he was right; I always belonged to the solitude of a research lab. As far as passing the exam is concerned, it was obviously not difficult otherwise with my average intelligence, I would have never passed it. I do however admit that Mr. Orya Maqbool Jan helped me a lot during the preparation. Passing CSS exam is like passing any other exam, I mean its more about the technique than about anything else. Selection of subjects also falls under the category of technique. Additionally a thorough command of English and a good hand writing and a very speedy handwriting is a must and if you are planning for the exam, start working on these from today.

Last edited:
Patriot
How much population Canada had in 1968..You were born there or you immigrated from Pakistan?No i don't think its boring.My dad has the same routine and he is also retired..except that he does not visit pak-def.

I heard that it was 15 millions than, now 25 Millions, mostly immigrants. a wild guess.

No i was born in Lahore. came to Canada in 1968.

One day you will join us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i earn my bread and butter from Forex/Stock Exchange business.

I am studying ACCA and once i am finished i would be Chartered Accountant like many other members of this forum

:cheers: :welcome:

Corporate strategy for Fortune 100 company.

Basically I give top management million dollar growth ideas that they already knew, take the credit when the ideas work, find someone to blame when they don't.

Based on the above conversation, you could say that 'intellectually speaking', I spend a lot of time with the.... TV remote.

I like this kind of JOB but it only happens in US..!!!

I started my studies in aeronautical engg but left it after third semester, then left MBA from IBS Hyderabad, then studied film making and won 7 international film festival awards, then joined companies like Star and NDTV but left the jobs in couple of years, worked as independent film maker for FTV, Discovery,..... Currently on vacation. Planning to start an online business.:cheers:

I'm Inspector, road inspector, Scanning road surfaces requires covering the full city on bike, Its social work, my parents pay for fuel. The main tasks can include a variety of services such as girl management and analysis etc :cheesy:

for fuel - I pay from my own pocket.

Keep changing bikes in a year or 2 because I'm pathetic in risk management.

Back
Top Bottom