What's new

What is your profession?

I am student, currently doing b.com in Coimbatore, tamil Nadu in India, when finish going to do MBA in canada . Currently my age 19 and decided not to marry until 30. .:d

Just your average MBA, doing an underpaid and overworked job in a local company with aspirations of going abroad to earn more. Still 26 though so best years are yet to come. I hope :undecided:.

Just your average MBA, doing an underpaid and overworked job in a local company with aspirations of going abroad to earn more. Still 26 though so best years are yet to come. I hope :undecided:.

Sorry i did't get you. .

I am student, currently doing b.com in Coimbatore, tamil Nadu in India, when finish going to do MBA in canada . Currently my age 19 and decided not to marry until 30. .:d

why not IBS its well reputed and respected

welcome to the party.............

I am a loser from medical field...........

you are loser from which field:bunny:

Well losers are just plain losers, they don't belong to any field. If I could have belonged to one then i could have been something better :D

There are certain advantage of being a loser, No expectations hence no pressure :D

:cheers:

are you software professional working in services industry.:D

Ahhh...Them? Nope I am not one of them. They are supposed to be the new apple of the eyes of New India ;-) I am not one of them.

I ruin everything that I do. I promise a lot and deliver nothing :cheers:

Ahhh...Them? Nope I am not one of them. They are supposed to be the new apple of the eyes of New India ;-) I am not one of them.

I ruin everything that I do. I promise a lot and deliver nothing :cheers:

lets sit down and have a beer and celebrate the brotherhood.

Guys i am also an It professional and i am software engineer.. I am also job seekers and employers consultant and provide people help to land a job of their dream with the help of my tips... If you need any job related help then i will help you get job easily..

Thanks for your notes sir. But i am not intersted doing jobs in companies. after study . . I am going to continue father's business

I mean you can always help your father in his business....MBA is a business manager in-fact, not a corporate slave...but that doesn't mean you should miss an outstanding school within your country rather than spending equal amount of money in a business school in Canada which is certainly below IBS -2 Canadian BS in top 50 in latest FT rankings while IBS is at 15-
http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-rankings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom