What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

I do not care but would point out it was undeserved, the first 3 i didnt say anything because I deserved them. :)

Whoever said that must have had a small package. :lol:
I know that wasnt fair. But then when are things fair over here. So khair last thing to care for are these silly things. Iwas recently noticing a very noticeable troll non pakistani was made a tta and he hands out reds over smallest stuff. Imean the guy literally used to troll...and he is a tta. Or making teenager a tta who then boss around the posters and threaten u bans for 'derailing' two years old fun threads in members club that no one is posting in. Things are too stupid here.

5-8/5-9

I am 21 so little chances of me growing taller

5.8/9 is good enough. Pretty much standard height, around your national average too.
I'm 6 and growing, a year or so i was 5'7, sarey kaprey chotey ho gai they.

I'm 6 and growing, a year or so i was 5'7, sarey kaprey chotey ho gai they.
Hehe..you will go way above your national average. You are from Gilgit region, right ? People from those mountaineous region are usually taller.

Hehe..you will go way above your national average. You are from Gilgit region, right ? People from those mountaineous region are usually taller.
No quite average, all over GB, built, tough, height is the only thing that is quite average :p:, my father side is on the tall side, so yeah.

6 foot1 no achivemant by me considering my mum is 5 10 and my dad is 6 3

Back
Top Bottom