What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

:o: every 6 footer i think its too late night dreaming continue
I've posted my pics several times so please calm down and trust me .. I ain't a midget ..

P.S; I was selected for 125th LC .. ISSB - Quetta.. Selected but got into a car accident (breaking my foot,4 metacarpals).. And didn't join afterwards... Apart from that almost all if my imediately family members are in the army.

7585568606_15048d3731-500x330.jpg

SUN381GM28-682new_460011a.jpg

To put things in prespective

kit-harington-short-height.jpg

One must always remembe bruce lee won the fight

Bruce-Lee-with-Kareem-Abdul-Jabbar-height.jpg

Only 169 cm Maradona

Diego_Maradona_1_1017079c.jpg

Last edited:
5'9

It's interesting to see each generation getting taller.

Cause the ones born around independence are very small. However, my grandfather was the exception.

are yaar khadi boli bolte hai hum with latt accent :D

Both hindi and urdu came from "Khadi boli" and sab tum salo angrej bante ho.

Salay ...I'm proud a proud Baloch not a Fukin wannabe.. Infact I dislike wannabe fags!
Angrez ki bhi ma...... :D

I've posted my pics several times so please calm down and trust me .. I ain't a midget ..

P.S; I was selected for 125th LC .. ISSB - Quetta.. Selected but got into a car accident (breaking my foot,4 metacarpals).. And didn't join afterwards... Apart from that almost all if my imediately family members are in the army.
Emmm u r senior lolss Commandant went personal with me so decided to quite..long story

Emmm u r senior lolss Commandant went personal with me so decided to quite..long story
Me 5.11 almost 80 Kgs

My grand father Retired As
Major General
Undcle (Taya Abu)
Major
My Father
Captain (retd)
My Chacha
Captain retd ASP (Police)
My chotay chacha
SHO Punjab Police

Commandant PMA? Who was commanding back than ? Gen Zahid?
Bro i will tell you can't discuss here a hint for you a quite decorated person.

Salay ...I'm proud a proud Baloch not a Fukin wannabe.. Infact I dislike wannabe fags!
Angrez ki bhi ma...... :D
good mai un logo ki izzat karta hu jo angrezo ki gulami or nakal karte hai

5'9

It's interesting to see each generation getting taller.

Cause the ones born around independence are very small. However, my grandfather was the exception.
mere nana ji 6'7" k the and mama 6'5" lol we are getting smaller

193 cm. At times too tall for my liking. None of us siblings (7) are below 168 cm in height. Both sides of the family tend to be taller than average so that explains it. No examples of giants in the family though.

People are getting taller for almost each generation. All my friends younger siblings tend to be higher than when we were their age. Chronic back pains if we reach old age seem almost guaranteed. Too bad.

Sure? Most of the White-American guys whom i've come across at the bars, work, or at the beaches here in the 'states are usually the tallest i've seen. Most of them are always over 6 foot, at least. Come to think of it most Northern Europeans are usually the tallest; as per statistics and also from just my personal interaction.

Went to Japan in 1984. On the plane was a group of Japanese young women.

- Everyone 200 cm or longer.

Yes, the National Basketball team...

That tall a guy shud never care abt negative ratings.
Lolzz im building some weird co relation here btw height n negative ratings

I do not care but would point out it was undeserved, the first 3 i didnt say anything because I deserved them. :)

I am exactly the world average then ! :(

So you probably have to wear a pair of heels just to reach the cookie jar ! :tongue:

Aaah well as they say - All the best things come in small packages ! :smokin:

Whoever said that must have had a small package. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom