What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

Not Panjabi .. But i find your accent/language really funny.. I had a few Frnds whose folks migrated from Hisar etc... "Arey bc beti c..d ..." That's the only thing they spoke... Nothing else made any sense..: lol:
are yaar khadi boli bolte hai hum with latt accent :D

Both hindi and urdu came from "Khadi boli" and sab tum salo angrej bante ho.

Pakistani man
1260.jpg

Indian Man
0.jpg

5 feet 9 inches..

Age 23.. Don't think I will grow anymore.

Great :D At this part of world (South Asia -Pakistan). All three branches of military has minimum 5-3 or 5-4 Height or maximum 6'1 or 6'2.
I believe 5'4 is only for officers / soldiers from under developed areas...

That 6'1-6'2 maximum limit is pure BS!
A Mac height limit maybe true for induction for a GDP/fighter pilot but not in the army or navy... I have relatives over 6'2-- serving in the military... The MP guys are all over 5'10-11+!

The tallest guy in my family is one of my uncles he's 6'7... The shortest is a cuz whose 5'9 ( everybody used to make fun of him)

:lol:I'd miss that cutoff point.

What's the weight requirement, I'm sure I'd miss that too:oops:.

No weight requirement. 99 percent of cadets are extremely scrawny, naturally lean and ends up with pot bellys at the end of their carrier :P

Air Force (Luftforsvaret):pissed:!!!

See my response to @Bratva

If you'd like a photo of me during my military service, PM me.

260414_0172.jpg

I imagine you would be like 3709 :P

I believe 5'4 is only for officers / soldiers from under developed areas...

That 6'1-6'2 maximum limit is pure BS!
A Mac height limit maybe true for induction for a GDP/fighter pilot but not in the army or navy... I have relatives over 6'2-- serving in the military... The MP guys are all over 5'10-11+!

The tallest guy in my family is one of my uncles he's 6'7... The shortest is a cuz whose 5'9 ( everybody used to make fun of him)

Oh I thought that maximum height limit was put so that you don't become too prominent during battle. That's what I heard many years ago? Perhaps he was joking and I took him seriously

No weight requirement. 99 percent of cadets are extremely scrawny, naturally lean and ends up with pot bellys at the end of their carrier :P

260414_0172.jpg

I imagine you would be like 3709 :P

Anybody will turn scrawny if you are treated like shit with long matches,drills n "raghra" and not even allowed to eat in "sukoon"... PMA etc pretty much eats your flesh..

Pakistani Police man
india50.jpg

Indian Police Man
file-18-1390580835025617600.jpg

Gay thinks about Gay..fied marshal

And you are posting pics of other men bcoz?

Oh I thought that maximum height limit was put so that you don't become too prominent during battle. That's what I heard many years ago? Perhaps he was joking and I took him seriously
There is no limit of maximum height (never was)... The height criteria was decreased for ppl from under developed areas like FATA,Balochistan & rural Sindh areas like tharparkar etc... To 5'5-6 for soldiers (Along with relaxation in age and education) and 5'5 for officers!

I'm FC the criteria is still minmum 5'8 for recruits.

Anybody will turn scrawny if you are treated like shit with long matches,drills n "raghra" and not even allowed to eat in "sukoon"... PMA etc pretty much eats your flesh..

And you are posting pics of other men bcoz?
What u r feeling confused, little sarcasm thats all..me myself a third generation enrolled in PMA we are not eating human flesh there...Ok don't quote me further

My stats

183 Cm (6'0 feet). Was skinny and scrawny as hell. Weighing at 65 KG. Then I started bulking up. Reached 90-92. Some muscle mass some fat. Now looks are normal for now.

@DESERT FIGHTER You bulking or shedding weight these days ?

Just getting in shape .. Im also 183... I weighed 105 (once upon a time)... Now I'm around 85kg... In short reducing..

What u r feeling confused, little sarcasm thats all..me myself a third generation enrolled in PMA we are not eating human flesh there...Ok don't quote me further
Lmao.., it's hard to believe you are a GC... Are you on medical leave or something?:D ? Which LC?

Just getting in shape .. Im also 183... I weighed 105 (once upon a time)... Now I'm around 85kg... In short reducing..

Lmao.., it's hard to believe you are a GC... Are you on medical leave or something?:D ? Which LC?
:o: every 6 footer i think its too late night dreaming continue

PMA 108 long course drooped out (Personal reasons)

Back
Top Bottom