What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

i had a lot of Bangladeshi friends in my college in Kolkata and met lot of Bangladeshi nationals who come for treatment in Kolkata( Honestly saying the hotels in FreeSchool Streets or Rafi Ahmed Kidwai road and private hospitals and nurshing homes in kolkata are prospering to some extent because of bangladeshi guests). Never heard from them Bangladesh has so many complains against India. Though aware of pro-India attitude of Sk Hassina camp and anti-India attitude of Khaleda Zia camp.

:) despite your economic prosperity still thousands of Indians choose to live in Bangladesh illegaly.
yes. Number of smugglers may be that much in the border. Did you include d ULFA millitants and other criminals who cross borders to escape from Police.BTW its very common practice among the criminals in both side of border. surprised to see you know somany things living so far (more than thousand km)wht we dont know even living within 15-20 km of border.

yes. Number of smugglers may be that much in the border. Did you include d ULFA millitants and other criminals who cross borders to escape from Police.BTW its very common practice among the criminals in both side of border. surprised to see you know somany things living so far (more than thousand km)wht we dont know even living within 15-20 km of border.
We do not have to include the members of Indian terror organizations to say that there are more than 500,000 illegal Indian nationals working in Bangladesh. This figure has been declared many times by the govt of Bangladesh. I will send a link if I find one. Right now, I do not have one.

But, like it or not, the figure is correct. A person does not have to live near the border to know about Indian illegal immigrants. BD govt has all the data.

^^ Did you forget about the millions of illegal Bangladeshi's in India?

fortunately we're building that fence all around BD, it will be completed in a year or so and hopefully the watchtowers, flood lights, security personnel, dogs and military response teams follow shortly thereafter.

If all goes as planned we should be able to stem the flow of immigrants out of BD within 2 years. Maybe then we can start deporting the illegal ones out of India.

Can anyone here tell us about the deportation of BD'shis from India? I couldn't really find anything.

^^ Did you forget about the millions of illegal Bangladeshi's in India?

fortunately we're building that fence all around BD, ------

Can anyone here tell us about the deportation of BD'shis from India? I couldn't really find anything.
You will not find any data of deportation of BD nationals living in the honey & milk country called India, only because there are no illegal BD nationals in India. I wonder, why our people should go to India? Is it a heaven on earth, or is it the lowest possible hell?

To see what kind of honey & milk country India is, I request a BD national to take a train journey from Howra station to Bombay. Before sunrise he will see millions of people, both men and women, are using open toilet under the sky. The visitor will see this for hundreds of miles.

Why should a BD citizen will adopt such a typical Indian lifestyle, unless he/she is not lured with sweet promises by a broker?

That's what we've been trying to explain to the millions of BD'shis in India. We are a poor country, we don't have resources to spare.

If only more of your countrymen thought the way you do, they'd never leave their paradise to come live in our hell. Don't worry, we empathize with the proud citizens of Bangladesh, we will send them back to their first world haven as and when we find them.

Look we've saved 40,000 Bangladeshi's already!

Over 40,000 illegal Bangladeshi migrants deported from Delhi .:. NewKerala - India 's Top Online Newspaper

You will not find any data of deportation of BD nationals living in the honey & milk country called India, only because there are no illegal BD nationals in India. I wonder, why our people should go to India? Is it a heaven on earth, or is it the lowest possible hell?

To see what kind of honey & milk country India is, I request a BD national to take a train journey from Howra station to Bombay. Before sunrise he will see millions of people, both men and women, are using open toilet under the sky. The visitor will see this for hundreds of miles.

Why should a BD citizen will adopt such a typical Indian lifestyle, unless he/she is not lured with sweet promises by a broker?

It's not BD nationals that are causing trouble at the land of ‘Milk and honey’, brother but it is the chanakya trick. Let me debunk the myth of 'Millions of BD national's migration' to the land of milk and honey. Before 1972, percentage of Hindus at our land was around 27 and it decreased to 9-10 % by now. Where did they go? Just ask any of your Hindu friend cordially where his Mashie, Pishi or Jhetha went and tell him to be truthful. If he is honest then he would inform you that no where but WB. Before leaving BD those Hindus exploited our people, committed treachery and sold their single home to different Muslims to earn crore and in one night fled away without even telling their closest neighbors. But after reaching in WB they fell prey to the hands of bigger cheaters than them to lose their money and started to apply old trick again to snatch local Muslim's land away. Bangla speaking Muslims that these Indians talked about were those from WB, who lost their homes to migrated Hindus but not from BD. But Milieus are over smart to play 'Odor pindi Vhodor Ghare' game. You see, when BSF tries to push Muslims of WB by putting ‘Bdeshi level’ we find the clinical prove of such conniving scheme. So, from now on you know Bangla speaking Muslims not only live in BD but also in WB as well.

As I said before, nobody in his right mind will go for work in India unless he/she is lured by the sweet talking brokers. You better catch the brokers, then no one from BD will go to honey-soaked India.

In case of illegal immigrants from your NE and also from WB, they are coming on their own, because they know the language and local customs. Our people are not that jealous of these 500,000 Indians and do not encourage the police to catch and deport them. Moreover, many are the descendents of once BD nationals who had migrated to WB. We cannot just harm these people from WB, because basically they are our people.

Thinking of Indians and BD people are based on different philosophy. We believe RIZQ is given only by Allah, but a person has to earn this RIZQ by hard labour. So, when an illegal Indian immigrant works hard, Allah bestows him with money. People are not supposed to interfere in the matter of RIZQ by calling the police. Pet pe lath maarna ham bardasht nahin karte hai.

5 million BD people have left to work in foreign countries. So, there are shortage of labour in agriculture. Apart from the half million Indians who work for garments, there are thousands of other Indian seasonal workers who work in farmlands in our eastern border.

BD people think it is the wish of Allah that the Indians earn their RIZQ in BD. We also do not think, presence of a half million Indian will ever give rise to the possibility of Indian domination. Situation and people's thinking may change in the future. But, the present situation in BD is what I have stated above.

Last edited:
Why dont you ask your own citizens bout why they illegaly move to the hell known as india!.....they are gonna give you a 101 reasons for that......you guys are funny,living in tokyo and questioning india!.......is bd any better???.......first make bd better,then come to question india........INDIAN POVERTY DOESNT MAKE BD RICH!!!

As I said before, nobody in his right mind will go for work in India unless he/she is lured by the sweet talking brokers. You better catch the brokers, then no one from BD will go to honey-soaked India.

In case of illegal immigrants from your NE and also from WB, they are coming on their own, because they know the language and local customs. Our people are not that jealous of these 500,000 Indians and do not encourage the police to catch and deport them. Moreover, many are the descendents of once BD nationals who had migrated to WB. We cannot just harm these people from WB, because basically they are our people.

Thinking of Indians and BD people are based on different philosophy. We believe RIZQ is given only by Allah, but a person has to earn this RIZQ by hard labour. So, when an illegal Indian immigrant works hard, Allah bestows him with money. People are not supposed to interfere in the matter of RIZQ by calling the police. Pet pe lath maarna ham bardasht nahin karte hai.

5 million BD people have left to work in foreign countries. So, there are shortage of labour in agriculture. Apart from the half million Indians who work for garments, there are thousands of other Indian seasonal workers who work in farmlands in our eastern border.

BD people think it is the wish of Allah that the Indians earn their RIZQ in BD. We also do not think, presence of a half million Indian will ever give rise to the possibility of Indian domination. Situation and people's thinking may change in the future. But, the present situation in BD is what I have stated above.
That was very well said EW - CONGRATS - Everyone of us is with you

Why dont you ask your own citizens bout why they illegaly move to the hell known as india!.....they are gonna give you a 101 reasons for that......you guys are funny,living in tokyo and questioning india!.......is bd any better???.......first make bd better,then come to question india........INDIAN POVERTY DOESNT MAKE BD RICH!!!
In terms of all the social indicators BD is ahead of India. Isn't it the reason that your Rahul and Priyanka came to BD to see these developments. You people do not have yet latrines, you do it under the open sky. But, then you boast of your moon landing. Very strange!

No one from BD goes to India to work, but some are lured by the brokers. Many of these people ultimately go to Karachi where there are more than 250,000 Bangali. But, you are pretending to be living in the 1st world Europe. Wake up!

In terms of all the social indicators BD is ahead of India. Isn't it the reason that your Rahul and Priyanka came to BD to see these developments. You people do not have yet latrines, you do it under the open sky. But, then you boast of your moon landing. Very strange!

No one from BD goes to India to work, but some are lured by the brokers. Many of these people ultimately go to Karachi where there are more than 250,000 Bangali. But, you are pretending to be living in the 1st world Europe. Wake up!

hahahaha.....you are funny!......you just show up and say bd is better than india in this that!......who are rahul and priyanka gandhi?......are they any ministers?.....,you take words too seriously which are meant solely for shantona!.......dont bluff off all rubbish living in tokyo ,my dear!.......i live in west bengal,and i know the number of bd illegal immigrants here in kolkata and also in new delhi!!!.......

It's not BD nationals that are causing trouble at the land of ‘Milk and honey’, brother but it is the chanakya trick. Let me debunk the myth of 'Millions of BD national's migration' to the land of milk and honey. Before 1972, percentage of Hindus at our land was around 27 and it decreased to 9-10 % by now. Where did they go? Just ask any of your Hindu friend cordially where his Mashie, Pishi or Jhetha went and tell him to be truthful. If he is honest then he would inform you that no where but WB. Before leaving BD those Hindus exploited our people, committed treachery and sold their single home to different Muslims to earn crore and in one night fled away without even telling their closest neighbors. But after reaching in WB they fell prey to the hands of bigger cheaters than them to lose their money and started to apply old trick again to snatch local Muslim's land away. Bangla speaking Muslims that these Indians talked about were those from WB, who lost their homes to migrated Hindus but not from BD. But Milieus are over smart to play 'Odor pindi Vhodor Ghare' game. You see, when BSF tries to push Muslims of WB by putting ‘Bdeshi level’ we find the clinical prove of such conniving scheme. So, from now on you know Bangla speaking Muslims not only live in BD but also in WB as well.

Oh really , Well Why these sudden increase in number of muslims in indian boader states in just 20 yes , they are more then of their local population, where they came from , bangali speaking muslims? ooh i forget they might came from north india and from souht and lean Bengali to enter bangladesh becasue they find more opportunity in Bangladesh then India . :rofl:

Your request>>>>Granted-

Just tell us where to buy this train ticket.

7e2114f187fad29aa750dd5f9bc56bab.png

These illegal Bangladeshis work as rickshaw pullers, construction workers, maids and other domestic help. Apparently 'land of honey and milk' is preferred over "Bangla 'candy' desh".

Back
Top Bottom