What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Hmmm....you say this when half of your fellow bangladeshis here are happy to accept a pakistani rule and identity and call for reformation of east pakistan!!!???........oh gosh, you all are so confused,you hate bnp you hate al.....so,who is left???.......have you ever been to india,or you are one of those idiots who just blabber stories told by your chacha-chachi-mashi-pishi!!?.......the other crap part of your post is not worth replying to

What do you mean by pakistani rule. We are Pakistani(Ideology) too. It's thriving in Bangladesh(east pakistan) once again. :D

Ideology won't change by changing the name or flag of the Country. It's is still here and will be here Insh'Allah. :cheers:

Yes Jako- We HATE BNP we HATE AL- We HATE Ershad and his Party. What have we left??

Its us, stupid. Can't you even see.

No Jako, we do not wish to be a part of Pakistan - Good relations>YES

And neither will it do Pakistan any good to have us back.

BTW - how are you doing? Haven't seen you in quite a while.

Well al zakir,i didn't start the 'bengali rule' fiasco here,eastwatch started it!......and does your take on the nation of bangladesh match his bengali ideology one?.....answer eastwatch not me,that would make your post less vulgar!!!.......and what is pakistani ideology?.....pakistan is a seperate nation,damn it!

Yes Jako- We HATE BNP we HATE AL- We HATE Ershad and his Party. What have we left??

nodir joler sroter moto,jibontao chole jachche sir.....thanks for your concern!......btw,i was just replying to our dear friend eastwatch's quote,no need to be angry at me,as i was amazed to see such a statement when you get angry when bangladesh ir referred to only as 'bangla' or land of bengalis......anyways its your country,do what is good for bd,my good wishes to you and bd

nodir joler sroter moto,jibontao chole jachche sir.....thanks for your concern!......btw,i was just replying to our dear friend eastwatch's quote,no need to be angry at me,as i was amazed to see such a statement when you get angry when bangladesh ir referred to only as 'bangla' or land of bengalis......anyways its your country,do what is good for bd,my good wishes to you and bd

Now don't be silly - how can I be angry at you of all people.

See how I even made friends with Toxic_pus. Just ask him how good friends we both are.

About Bangla - Bangladesh, these are all semantics that I feel we need not be so touchy or careful about. Say it in whatever form you feel best - we will know what you mean - OK?

Last edited:
@Search and destroy

Post it on that thread,where this will look relevant.Hope the thread starter there will have a good look at it.

TOXIC- What is that you are brewing in your stew pot. The fire seems to be nowhere it is supposed to be - it is in your Behinds.
Actually I am cooking. I am cooking a dish of 'mischief', thank you very much.:P

Oh yes the fire. Actually, I am in the process of simmering it. You should taste it sometimes. Its goooood.:devil:

Or you can have my recipe.:tup:

United pakistan isn't possible because we have mushrik enemy between. What we need is to form a some kind of union. It will be good for both our nation.

Bharat will be barricade by Islamic army and that will make me really happy.:D

Bharat dominance will be history as I see it. :smokin:

Hmm.....so you want bharat to be nullified only for your religious belief,and blind hatred???.......man,we are so scared......bengalis are clever people(oh,i just beat my own drum!!!),they would'nt do such moronic act,they would retalliate when its reqd ,like they did in 1971........diplomacy and love for nation rightly overshadows religion this days,friend..,......look at saudis!!!

Jako please be decent.

No its just very few(I mean it when I say very few) people who wants to be part of Pakistan again.Because we all know,we are better off now.Now is the time to have good relation with Pakistan as brothers but not become same country again.

Nicely said my Bangla brother :smitten: I wish we also had a Bangladesh flag love icon so I could use it now :smitten:

What do you mean by pakistani rule. We are Pakistani(Ideology) too. It's thriving in Bangladesh(east pakistan) once again.

Ideology won't change by changing the name or flag of the Country. It's is still here and will be here Insh'Allah.

Thats really nice to hear, even with the bad things your former countrymen did to you, you have a BIG and NICE heart :smitten:

Nicely said :smitten:

United pakistan isn't possible because we have mushrik enemy between. What we need is to form a some kind of union. It will be good for both our nation.

Bharat will be barricade by Islamic army and that will make me really happy.

Bharat dominance will be history as I see it. :smokin:

I see the humor is going SUPER :cheers: :pakistan: and LOVE Bangladesh.............. and for toxic PUS---------> Love India :)

Thats really nice to hear, even with the bad things your former countrymen did to you, you have a BIG and NICE heart :smitten:

So this is supposedly coming from a Pakistani? :undecided:

Hey what your say about Swat valley. Pak army actually killing Taliban who took arm against the sovereignty of Pakistan. Innocent are dying as well. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom