What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Thanks! I never doubted the bangladeshi freedom fighters,hats off to them, but unfortunately today, wars are won with technical superiority.

India knows how bangladesh is important in the south asian equation, and we will help you improve and prosper economically if you become a secular democratic nation.

man who are you calling 'you'???ahem !!!if you didnt realise inspite of the bright indian flags,I AM AN INDIAN.......REGARDS

yes...I know that Jako but if the FBR is successful then we will not have any kind of problem with electricity I suppose.

well, that would partly solve the national problem......but export i assume would still be a far off dream....thnx

Warning to Bangladeshi friends on the forum. i am posting an information recieved from a friend.

"India recently started another drive to malign Bangladeshi Intellegence by linking it to Al-qaeda and also claiming that BD Intellegence have sent Mujahideen to Afghanistan. A former head of the RAW is assigned to prepare propaganda papers against BD intellegence and Army. They are also linking BDR to this."

Last edited:
Warning to Bangladeshi friends on the forum. i am posting an information recieved from a friend.

"India recently started another drive to malign Bangladeshi Intellegence by linking it to Al-qaeda and also claiming that BD Intellegence have sent Mujahideen to Afghanistan. A former head of the RAW is assigned to prepared propaganda papers against BD intellegence and Army. They are also linking BDR to this."

any links sir??? Though i doubt you have any....thnx

India knows how bangladesh is important in the south asian equation, and we will help you improve and prosper economically if you become a secular democratic nation.

Another loser lost in Bollywood script. Helping our economy huh. Since when you become wealthy and prosper. Why don't you take bollywoodish fake wealthy sun glass and smell the reality coffee before even offering help to a country that doesn't need any help from a broke nation. How about helping 400 millions of your underprivileged that need serous attention you joker...
A peace of advice for your own good. Take your akhandbharat nonsense and secularism to your country and try to implement it there truly before it break into 20 more different pieces.

Another loser lost in Bollywood script. Helping our economy huh. Since when you become wealthy and prosper. Why don't you take bollywoodish fake wealthy sun glass and smell the reality coffee before even offering help to a country that doesn't need any help from a broke nation. How about helping 400 millions of your underprivileged that need serous attention you joker...
A peace of advice for your own good. Take your akhandbharat nonsense and secularism to your country and try to implement it there truly before it break into 20 more different pieces.

dont worry akhandabharat,losers like al-zakir dont run bd and neither will......btw al-zakir,at least we are prosperous than you economically,gosh what a loser you are!!!

any links sir??? Though i doubt you have any....thnx

The info is not intended for Indians. It was for my Bangladeshi friends and they should know the coming threats from India.

You have the right not to believe it.

Thanks

dont worry akhandabharat,losers like al-zakir dont run bd and neither will......btw al-zakir,at least we are prosperous than you economically,gosh what a loser you are!!!

Hey Jaco, you are spending to much time in Bangladesh related thread. Most of your posts are worthless. How about be gone from our section and shed some light in Indian section. Apparently you are the real loser who confused about his own nationality.....

Last edited:

:) despite your economic prosperity still thousands of Indians choose to live in Bangladesh illegaly.

:) despite your economic prosperity still thousands of Indians choose to live in Bangladesh illegaly.

The only reason India has a high GDP is because of their population if India had a pop as big as pak then we would be better.

It's official that Indians are legally blind, deaf and brain dead because they failed to understand the simple fact that they are not welcome in BD yet It refused to give up. Indians are not liked or trust by us yet it keep popping up as loser kid in the block that no one wants to play with. Go and play somewhere else losers....:wave:

Last edited:
Hey Jaco, you are spending to much time in Bangladesh related thread. Most of your posts are worthless. How about be gone from our section and shed some light in Indian section. Apparently you are the real loser who confused about his own nationality.....

no its actually you who is confused,bout whether you are a bangladeshi or pakistani(which you are,you are struck in bd i assume).....for your knowledge my family originates from bd......so i am here,and always talk bout the good of bd,which are sometimes harsh(for obvious reasons).......btw i do not have to tell you why and hows bout me.......but you pulled me into this........

The info is not intended for Indians. It was for my Bangladeshi friends and they should know the coming threats from India.

You have the right not to believe it.

Thanks

yeah and i know why........and that speaks of the credibility of your so called 'news'......

no its actually you who is confused,bout whether you are a bangladeshi or pakistani(which you are,you are struck in bd i assume).......

I am both and could live in any of them of my choosing. How is that for an answer for you.

for your knowledge my family originates from bd......so i am here,and always talk bout the good of bd,which are sometimes harsh(for obvious reasons).......btw i do not have to tell you why and hows bout me.......but you pulled me into this......

Stay in India. You are not welcome in Bd......

i'm sure now you are gonna tell me 20million bangladeshis are less than .5million indians(though not confirmed)

Back
Top Bottom