What's new

What If Attlee Hadn’t Partitioned India?

Post your facts in details. A percentage taken from a huge time frame does not account for all the facts. It is well known how muslims across the world prefer bigger families and pakistan is no exception. Hindu population did not shrink but rather has gone down in terms of ratio between muslims and hindus. Population on pakistan in 1951 was almost 35 million whereas now it is nearly 180 million so a lot has changed between that time.
If we have not treated Muslims well, why then % of Muslims is increasing in India and %of Hindus is decreasing in Pakistan???

Indian population also quadrupled since 1947. So, what's the fact???

Partition was the best thing happened to India in recent history.

Oppression? why are Shias, Hindus,Christians and Ahmedis all are fleeing from Pakistan and Bengalis quit the Pakistan state.

Why is everyone fleeing Hindostan in the first place?
Largest migration in the world happens every year out of India..
2 million a year :wave:
I call it...
"The flight of the Hindus"

Oppression? That's why Shias, Hindus,Christians and Ahmedis all are fleeing from Pakistan and Bengalis quit the Pakistan state.

Acts of an individual are not that of an entire nation. More sunnis have died over the time compared to shias in past 1 decade alone. These terrorists don't care about sects or religion. Just a couple of days back they bombed a sunni mosque and killed 11 people but your rotten mind just cant see that happening. I am happy to be a pakistani and don't care about what you people think.

Now Pakistanis will talk about slums. :omghaha:

I have discussed this topic many times over with indians going red faced at the end so don't waste my time.

If we have not treated Muslims well, why then % of Muslims is increasing in India and %of Hindus is decreasing in Pakistan???

Indian population also quadrupled since 1947. So, what's the fact???

I have already answered your question in my last comment so read the entire comment rather than pointing couple of lines of your interest.

I call it...
INDIANS IN US
Educational Attainment: 2010
(25 and Older)
Ethnicity Bachelor's Degree
or Higher
Indian 71.1%
Chinese 52.4%
Filipino 48.1%
Total US Population 28.0%

Median Household Income: 2009
Ethnicity Household Income
Indians $88,538[44]
Filipinos $75,146[45]
Chinese $69,037[46]
Japanese $64,197[47]
Koreans $53,025[48]
Total US Population $50,221

Again, facts speak louder.:yahoo:

I have already answered your question in my last comment so read the entire comment rather than pointing couple of lines of your interest.

Your first point is baseless.

What's the birth rate in Muslim countries like theTurkey countries and Arab countries, in Iran and in Iraq. :azn:

I have read the letters. They mean nothing.A man is known for his actions, not for his intentions.

The unchanged fact is that Jinnah fought with a communal agenda with right wing fundamentalists in an obstructionist way.

Pakistanis have no right to criticize RSS. Both RSS and Indian Muslim League are/were the same.

You missed the point ! :blink:

Acts of an individual are not that of an entire nation. More sunnis have died over the time compared to shias in past 1 decade alone. These terrorists don't care about sects or religion. Just a couple of days back they bombed a sunni mosque and killed 11 people but your rotten mind just cant see that happening. I am happy to be a pakistani and don't care about what you people think.

I have discussed this topic many times over with indians going red faced at the end so don't waste my time.

This year alone 800 Shias had been massacred in Pakistan. If we are slum lords you are slum superlords

I call it...

Indians migrating to other countries to send lots of remittance back home.

Back
Top Bottom