What's new

What has made you smile today?

Not really but when we woke and see some one close send us msg really makes heart warm and bring a smile in your face :)

:) and what about if someone you do not know at all and you even dont know if it exists or not but you get a message in the morning from that person for the last 7 years daily without a break :undecided:

:) and what about if someone you do not know at all and you even dont know if it exists or not but you get a message in the morning from that person for the last 7 years daily without a break :undecided:

Lolz go straight to cyber police wing..they will make him laugh for rest of his life :)

But Jana ji if he is msging you for the last 7years means he is damn serious about you ;) and was afraid to approach you ..

Lolz go straight to cyber police wing..they will make him laugh for rest of his life :)

But Jana ji if he is msging you for the last 7years means he is damn serious about you ;) and was afraid to approach you ..

I dont know Seiko but the patience of such a person amazes me really.

Howcome someone greets someone religiously regular when even the ones we know or help most of the times let you down

Anyway as for the smile NOT today but on my every birthday an Indian reader of mine always Wish me by text. And amazingly its been few years he never forgot my Birthday :)

My Chines friend!

She embraced Islam and became muslim today :yahoo:

I am Happy for Her :D

One of my Italian friend embraced Islam couple of years ago (actually became my friend after he converted Islam but If I am not wrong I was present in that ceremony when he accepted Islam)...

One of my best friend....A black guy (British born but his forefathers came from some African country) also embraced Islam couple of years ago. He was the only child among his family who embraced Islam and rest of his entire Family is Christian......

Its always my honour to be accompanied with him as he is very educated and I always learn a lot about from him be it WORLDLY Affairs and the Religion..... and whenever i meet him, I ALWAYS SMILE :)

Anyway as for the smile NOT today but on my every birthday an Indian reader of mine always Wish me by text. And amazingly its been few years he never forgot my Birthday :)

I never forget your B'day because my B'day is just followed by yours , lol in April. Me and Hitlar had born in the same day.

Last edited:
a few minutes ago I saw a couple of "mai's" (maids) walk by my window and that made me laugh as they were speaking in English. Exact sentence was something like "Did you know..."

a few minutes ago I saw a couple of "mai's" (maids) walk by my window and that made me laugh as they were speaking in English. Exact sentence was something like "Did you know..."

It means Pakistan is developing.

hmm What made me smile today??

My fever has come down significantly....So I thought this might be the right time to go home.Book flight tickets now.

^ Never fart in the crowd- it's so uncultured. They may curse you, and then you may have to burn in the hell, lol.

Today i discovered this stand up comedian and he mad me laugh lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never forget your B'day because it is followed by my B'day, lol in April. Me and Hitlar had born in the same day.

lolzz one of my friends who's parents have marriage ceremony on the same date never forgets my BD lolx in other words we both wish each others for the different incidents :P

Old Dogs...Movie

Wasn't that funny but it made me smile....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom