What's new

Do any true Muslim exist today?

No, because they killed Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi. :p:

None of you are living like a muslim from 1300 years ago. That was a different Islam.

Most Islamic scholars don't want to admit this but religion is a living organic thing that changes with the zeitgeist.

Just like Martin Luther and the printing press changed Christianity, the internet is changing islamic nations, therefore changing what islam is, how it's lived and experienced.

Today we are seeing it live how LGBT/fags are pure evil. They destroy societies, families, rob kids of innocence and destroy intellect. Now fully functioning adults can’t tell what gender someone is. And these evil fags punish people for calling a man a man and a woman a woman. Who’s responsible for this destruction? Sodomites
Recently, I binge watched stories and interviews of serial killers. It is very clear they convinced themselves what they did is right. They have no real remorse, in their minds they were only acting out their natural urges to kill, and the way they talk is as if they couldn't hurt a fly.

LGBT call it 'pride' because it is a choice. Is there pride associated with heterosexuality? None, precisely because it is is not a choice. Eating, drinking and sleeping are natural activities with no pride involved. So, 'Pride' goal is to make people believe their choice is natural and that they are actually victims.

I thought the 'most evil people' are Jews/Israelis, 'Westerners', Indians/Hindus and lately Afghans, in no particular order.

Yeah, the only naik and parsa people are the Muslims, obviously. :D

So may I assume all of that applies to China in your opinion? :D

Were you expecting a yes or no answer?

From someone who thinks people cannot be good because they are inherently good. They can be good only under some sort of blackmail/ bribe, or if there is a gun pointed at them. As if there are no bad apples sprouting far too regularly amongst these devout lots.

Last edited:

From someone who thinks people cannot be good because they are inherently good. They can be good only under some sort of blackmail/ bribe, or if there is a gun pointed at them. As if there are no bad apples sprouting far too regularly amongst these devout lots.

Not really, but sometimes the lack of cojones to actually say what needs to be said is more important, and it is important to get that lack or presence displayed openly. :D

What is good and what is bad? You have to define that first. Again an atheist will fail to answer.

Why is murder bad? Applying atheist logic, it’s not. The victim just perishes to nothing. Apply atheist religion which is science, then we get in even more trouble. You can never truly murder someone as we are all interconnected through atoms and energy so it’s just energy and atoms changing forms. From a societal point of view, murder isn’t bad either, we all die so why is it bad if someone gets there early?.

Religion doesn’t suffer from such problems. Atheists stealing religious content such as morality is bad and hypocrisy because if you truly are atheist, you have no concept of good and bad.

Yeah, the only naik and parsa people are the Muslims, obviously. :D

Naik and parsa are concepts of religion. What is naik and parsa to a Muslim is an extremist terrorist groomer to an atheist.

For example, atheists consider naik and parsa parents who teach their children about Islam from young age as extremists and bad people. Atheists consider a 3 year old penetrating another 3 years old butt as healthy expression of sexuality but as Muslim, I was horrified to learn of this and thought they were satanic.

Atheists using morality and religious talk is problematic and quite frankly horrible.

Morality only comes from God and when you don’t accept God then how can you have morality?

This is a good read to understand why atheists giving moral judgements is hypocrisy and inconsistent with their beliefs or lack of.

Naik and parsa are concepts of religion. What is naik and parsa to a Muslim is an extremist terrorist groomer to an atheist.

For example, atheists consider naik and parsa parents who teach their children about Islam from young age as extremists and bad people. Atheists consider a 3 year old penetrating another 3 years old butt as healthy expression of sexuality but as Muslim, I was horrified to learn of this and thought they were satanic.

Atheists using morality and religious talk is problematic and quite frankly horrible.

Morality only comes from God and when you don’t accept God then how can you have morality?

This is a good read to understand why atheists giving moral judgements is hypocrisy and inconsistent with their beliefs or lack of.

I generally do not participate in such religions discussions. :D

All i hear is "LOOK AT ME! im at TERRORIST! U have to believe in my goofy childrens fairytales or ur EVIL!!!!!"

What is good and what is bad? You have to define that first. Again an atheist will fail to answer.

Why is murder bad? Applying atheist logic, it’s not. The victim just perishes to nothing. Apply atheist religion which is science, then we get in even more trouble. You can never truly murder someone as we are all interconnected through atoms and energy so it’s just energy and atoms changing forms. From a societal point of view, murder isn’t bad either, we all die so why is it bad if someone gets there early?.

Religion doesn’t suffer from such problems. Atheists stealing religious content such as morality is bad and hypocrisy because if you truly are atheist, you have no concept of good and bad.
You should learn about different beliefs before disparaging them. See,

On the other hand, plenty of murders have been committed by religious fanatics for the flimsiest of reasons. I am yet to hear of an atheist fanatic kill anyone for books they wrote or cartoons they drew or simply not toeing some belief that the murderer thinks is more authentic.

Back
Top Bottom