What's new

what are you cooking nowadays

aap apni amma se q nahi farmaish kerte ache biryani pakane ko?

yar woh tou mein khata hi hon, and she makes it very tasty too, lakin Karachi ki biryani ka sun sun ker mere kaan pak gaye hain, ab mein bullet train ka intazar bhi nahi karonga or Karachi ja ker hi taste karonga koe alla bazar ki biryani... :D

achi wali ka bata na yar, karachi student biryani is as pathetic as any other in lahore... koe asli hyderabadi biryani k bas maza a jay kha ker ?

If you want Hyderabadi biryani then you need to visit Hyderabad colony. There are several good shops of Hyderabadi foods there. You can get good hyderabadi biryani there.

If you want Hyderabadi biryani then you need to visit Hyderabad colony. There are several good shops of Hyderabadi foods there. You can get good hyderabadi biryani there.

Mujhe Lahore mein chahiyee ! :pissed:

Jaldi sei banaa kar TCS kar deii naaa ! :kiss3:

dont forget rabri

and what about bahadurabad,

waise yeh tum log jahez me lekar aye the kya hyderabad se :D

4521817252_9b5426d0b2_z.jpg

hyderabad is known for rabri btw, the original rabri is pak hyderabad dish

and what about bahadurabad,

waise yeh tum log jahez me lekar aye the kya hyderabad se :D

4521817252_9b5426d0b2_z.jpg

Bahadurabad don't have that many hyderabadi shops. The hyderabadis living in bahadurabad also go to hyderabad colony to eat hyderabadi foods.

Char minar is actually a pride and a major monument of hyderabad. Something that reminds us of Muslim rule in Hyderabad. Hyderabadis take it very seriously. Even in my home there used to be a small model of Char minar.

hyderabad is known for rabri btw, the original rabri is pak hyderabad dish

Hafiz ji ki rabri. :D

Bahadurabad don't have that many hyderabadi shops. The hyderabadis living in bahadurabad also go to hyderabad colony to eat hyderabadi foods.

Char minar is actually a pride and a major monument of hyderabad. Something that reminds us of Muslim rule in Hyderabad. Hyderabadis take it very seriously. Even in my home there used to be a small model of Char minar.

Hafiz ji ki rabri. :D

this is a very poor replica of char minar as bad as the bangladeshi taj mehal lol, the scaling is very poor

rabri from dehli rabri house in burns road is well known never heard of hafiz ji?

4109650348_a9e186c1a1.jpg

this is a very poor replica of char minar as bad as the bangladeshi taj mehal lol, the scaling is very poor

rabri from dehli rabri house in burns road is well known never heard of hafiz ji?

4109650348_a9e186c1a1.jpg

Obviously. It is just a replica after all.

Yaar har thailai par likha hota hai. Hafiz ji ki mashoor rabri. :lol:

By the way I have eaten rabri of dehli rabri house of bruns road. It is very good.

Barbeque Pork Ribs...yummy... :yay:

images

this is so raw, pork has so much germs even worms(pig feeds on garbage and shitt), only the pork which is eaten fully cooked is less harmful

Obviously. It is just a replica after all.

Yaar har thailai par likha hota hai. Hafiz ji ki mashoor rabri. :lol:

By the way I have eaten rabri of dehli rabri house of bruns road. It is very good.

rabri is a nice tasty dish but it tastes like it is made of 1 kilo of sugar, may cause immediate diabetes lol

lahoris may like it because they love eating tons of ghees and oily dishes(or so i have heard) lol

this is so raw, pork has so much germs even worms(pig feeds on garbage and shitt), only the pork which is eaten fully cooked is less harmful

Man, it tastes so dammmm good tho. And it was fully cooked, meat came off the bone and into my drooling mouth...bwahahaha! I went to this southern-style place in the northern suburbs of Chicago. The food was amazing.

Man, it tastes so dammmm good tho. And it was fully cooked, meat came off the bone and into my drooling mouth...bwahahaha! I went to this southern-style place in the northern suburbs of Chicago. The food was amazing.

if it is fully cooked why the centre except that upper this layer of skin seems raw meat?

images

i think most of americans eat pork semi cooked

Back
Top Bottom