What's new

what are you cooking nowadays

If you want Hyderabadi biryani then you need to visit Hyderabad colony. There are several good shops of Hyderabadi foods there. You can get good hyderabadi biryani there.

I dated a Pakistani chic back in med school; her last name was Sidrah, and yes, she cooked her special dish for me every weekend. Karachi-style Biryani. Good times, good times hehehehe. :yay: :azn:

I dated a Pakistani chic back in med school; her last name was Sidrah, and yes, she cooked her special dish for me every weekend. Karachi-style Biryani. Good times, good times hehehehe. :yay: :azn:

u mean pakistani american chic, i really dont know how much pakistaniyat the pakistani expats carry after experiencing pakistani brit expats first hand

if it is fully cooked why the centre except that upper this layer of skin seems raw meat?

images

i think most of americans eat pork semi cooked

Bro,

If you barbeque meat like I do, meat is marinated in hickory sauce and some vinegar for at least 12-15 hours before cooking it on a grill. The coloration is due to the marinade that has been absorbed by the meat.

When I cook meat; be it lamb, beef, pork, i personally prepare it medium well for friends and for myself...medium rare.

The juices are just so effing succulent. Take it down with a nice cold glass of beer....

@USAHawk785 being a doc what do you think btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
u mean pakistani american chic, i really dont know how much pakistaniyat the pakistani expats carry after experiencing pakistani brit expats first hand

She was from Pakistan; immigrated to Canada and went to medical school with me at NYU. She had an accent, a cute one, i admit. She was my first south asian gf; we dated for 2 years.

I loved her cooking. I admit. And I am very fond of Pakistani / Indian food...through her.

Bro,

If you barbeque meat like I do, meat is marinated in hickory sauce and some vinegar for at least 12-15 hours before cooking it on a grill. The coloration is due to the marinade that has been absorbed by the meat.

When I cook meat; be it lamb, beef, pork, i personally prepare it medium well for friends and for myself...medium rare.

The juices are just so effing succulent. Take it down with a nice cold glass of beer....

i cant imagine eating an animal who feeds on faeces, imaging it, is already so horrifying

i cant imagine eating an animal who feeds on faeces, imaging it, is already so horrifying

Bro,

It tastes so good. Btw, my good friends in med school were pakistanis, persians, and they ate pork with me. Pork tastes too good not to eat; thank God for pork.

:yay:

@USAHawk785 being a doc what do you think btw?

Pepsi on pork? Nasty. Pork marinated with southern-style hickory sauce...and then grilled to perfection? PERFECTION.

:victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i made some modifications from last time

Nmsh9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom