What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

Chinese utilizing Their high IQ to get welfare for free, great achievement for the chinese :D

Seems Chinese IQ only works inside China for copy pasting and fake degrees

@American_Millenium -pls refer to them by their real name,gypsies.Romas is just a term they invented some 20-25 years ago just to dissociate themselves and whitewash the gypsie name.It's a fake name which creeates a confusion with romanians.Gypsies are just gypsies,people who couldn't integrate in Europe for over 600 years(this must be a new record!!) after coming here from the Indian subcontinent.Ethnically they're the same as they were 800 years ago because gypsies don't mix with the natives and vice versa.

Of course, like all of these BS statistics that the Indians pull up (from nowhere)........

Statistics cannot be pulled out of nowhere.........and in this case the source is American.......
You are butt-hurt because you are probably one of those immigrants relying heavily on aids........

Poopskin has yet to support his unsubstantiated claims.

White man - 4

Indian - 0

I am considering downgrading you to -1 due to your obfuscation :D

LMAO... whether you are Chinese or White or whatever, you seem to have a very personal bone to pick with Indians. Did you like walk into your house to find some Indian guy screwing your wife or something? Its about time you see a doctor about this unhealthy obsession of yours...

Just some friendly advice :)

"welfare queen!"
"massage parlour worker!"
"prostitute!"
"pedophile!"

What's your strategy? Throw as many libels out as possible and hope one sticks? That's not going to work, because people don't trust the word of a rapist. And people are this forum believe you are a rapist because you've given them too much evidence to think it. For one, you shouldn't boast about your child abuse (that counts as rape) by using your victim's photo as an avatar, especially when you accused others of being pedophiles.

Its amazing how you are going about on Indians being the aggressors here without looking at pure unadultered hatred and BS Chinese members have been posting for the last few months on this forum. I for one have not even been involved thus far (I barely if ever comment on anything to do with China), but you Chinese have taken things a step too far. So you will feel more and more backlash coming from Indians and you can expect the same treatment.

This American Millenium person or whatever his name is claims racial superiority but instead of making use of it in the real world seems to be stuck on a defence forum making weird and disturbing threads every hour.

^^^^^^
He is an immigrant in America, trying to fool people by his 'white supremacist' attitude....but his identity is becoming all too clear by his angry attitude towards this thread....

^^^^^^
He is an immigrant in America, trying to fool people by his 'white supremacist' attitude....but his identity is becoming all too clear by his angry attitude towards this thread....
According to him "Desi" is a slang term used by Pakistanis to refer to Indians as "slaves".

I'll say this again. Their initial arrival was in the 1400's.

That make their inhabitant more than 600 yrs old(acc. to 'your' source).......older than the inhabitant of Europeans in America....Europeans first settled in America in 1620....almost 400 yrs ago....

So, if the white Americans(Europeans) are not considered immigrants in America, then the so called 'Romas' in Europe cannot be considered too....

.....and no, the 'Romas' are not Indian....see link below...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_(Romani_subgroup)

Last edited:
That make their inhabitant more than 600 yrs old.......older than the inhabitant of Europeans in America....Europeans first settled in America in 1620....almost 400 yrs ago....

So, if the white Americans(Europeans) are not considered immigrants in America, then the so called 'Romas' in Europe cannot be considered too....

.....and no, the 'Romas' are not Indian....see link below...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_(Romani_subgroup)

I don't have a bone in this but you'd better check your own link,it clearly states that the gypsies came from India,they're clearly not europeans,not by looks and certainly not by culture,if you can call culture what they have.
As to the europeans in North America,they've basically build that country in their image from scratch while the gypsies brought and build nothing,they were always slaves,thieves,lived in squalor,from the moment they've arrived to these very day.

I don't have a bone in this but you'd better check your own link,it clearly states that the gypsies came from India,they're clearly not europeans,not by looks and certainly not by culture,if you can call culture what they have.....

Really?.......
Here is a picture of typical 'Roma' people.......do they really look Indian?
roma4.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/mar/21/roma-croatia-discrimination-echr

The link below says...."According to a new genetic study made by Pompeu Fabra University, the Romani people migrated from northwest India 1,500 years ago.".......see link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people

Therefore, though the 'Romas' might be genetically related....their society and culture have changed so much that they can hardly be considered as Indians now.....that is what I meant when I said that they are 'not Indians'.......

Last edited:
....As to the europeans in North America,they've basically build that country in their image from scratch while the gypsies brought and build nothing,they were always slaves,thieves,lived in squalor,from the moment they've arrived to these very day.

That does not make them natives of America......
Remember the Anglo-Saxons migrated from Continental Europe to the fringes i.e in countries like Britain in 5th century i.e almost 1,500 yrs ago.....during the same time i.e almost 1500 yrs ago, the so called 'Romas' are said to have been migrated to Europe....
So you see, the 'Romas' and the 'Anglo-Saxons' were both immigrants to many countries of Europe and they have migrated almost at the same time......
Thus, if one group is considered immigrant/outsider, the other has to be considered too.......the 'Romas' are as much European as the 'Anglo-Saxons' are....

The 'contribution to development' argument is ridiculous....the 'native Americans' have least contribution to the modern development of America, but still, its their land.....they can live like they want in their own land......they didn't force the 'Anglo-Saxons' to come to their land and 'build' America......they get the least benifit from the 'development' anyway.....

The 'Anglo-Saxons' think, wherever they go, it becomes their country and they automatically get the right to kill and oust the natives for the sake of 'development', the benefit of which only they'll get..........LOL.

Last edited:
Really?.......
Here is a picture of typical 'Roma' people.......do they really look Indian?
roma4.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/mar/21/roma-croatia-discrimination-echr

The link below says...."According to a new genetic study made by Pompeu Fabra University, the Romani people migrated from northwest India 1,500 years ago.".......see link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people

Therefore, though the 'Romas' might be genetically related....their society and culture have changed so much that they can hardly be considered as Indians now.....that is what I meant when I said that they are 'not Indians'.......

That does not make them natives of America......
Remember the Anglo-Saxons migrated from continental Europe to the fringes i.e in countries like Britain in 5th century i.e almost 1,500 yrs ago.....during the same time i.e almost 1500 yrs ago, the so called 'Romas' are said to have been migrated to Europe....
So you see, the 'Romas' and the 'Anglo-Saxons' were both immigrants to many countries of Europe and they have migrated almost at the same time......
Thus, if one group is considered immigrant/outsider, the other has to be considered too.......the 'Romas' are as much European as the 'Anglo-Saxons' are....
The 'contribution to development' argument is ridiculous....the 'native Americans' have least contribution to the modern development of America, but still, its their land.....they can live like they want in their own land....

No.The gypsies got to Europe some 600 years ago,not 1500.You found a picture,you could see many others and realise that they don't look european at all.Your comparison to the saxons is ridiculous and offensive,as i've said the gypsies got here in the 14th-15th century,heck they could have come 5000 years ago,they didn't mix with nobody that's why they mostly still look like indians,because they're,for the most part,ethnically the same like 1500 years ago.I'm not blaming India for them or something like that but we can't dispute their ethnicity and just say that they're europeans.Read your own link pls,it doesn't say that they came to europe 1500 years ago,just that they left India at that time.The ottomans were the ones who brought them to continental Europe.Don't you ever compare established european nations with some migrants that didn't brought anything of worth here.They don't have a state,a history besides beeing slaves,beggars,thieves,they have nothing.

On the other hand,europeans on the American continent took the land by right of might and conquest and actually made something with it,created the USA ,a superpower of today instead of running around half naked,praying to trees and coyotes and scalping other tribes.Don't you compare some perpetual beggers from the indian subcontinent with european nation builders.

No.The gypsies got to Europe some 600 years ago,not 1500.You found a picture,you could see many others and realise that they don't look european at all.Your comparison to the saxons is ridiculous and offensive,as i've said the gypsies got here in the 14th-15th century,heck they could have come 5000 years ago,they didn't mix with nobody that's why they mostly still look like indians,because they're,for the most part,ethnically the same like 1500 years ago.I'm not blaming India for them or something like that but we can't dispute their ethnicity and just say that they're europeans.Read your own link pls,it doesn't say that they came to europe 1500 years ago,just that they left India at that time.The ottomans were the ones who brought them to continental Europe.Don't you ever compare established european nations with some migrants that didn't brought anything of worth here.They don't have a state,a history besides beeing slaves,beggars,thieves,they have nothing.

On the other hand,europeans on the American continent took the land by right of might and conquest and actually made something with it,created the USA ,a superpower of today instead of running around half naked,praying to trees and coyotes and scalping other tribes.Don't you compare some perpetual beggers from the indian subcontinent with european nation builders.

As I said earlier, the 'Romas' are as much European as the 'Anglo-Saxons' are, it would be hypocritical to segregate a minority group on the basis of 'contribution to the development' of the country when they're being discriminated on the basis of colour and ethnicity....
On one hand you accuse them of keeping out of the mainstream and on the other, you don't allow them to do so......Hypocrisy at its best....

The native Americans are treated in the same way even the blacks.......they're killed millions of native Americans and now claim that ONLY the whites have built America.....

So you see, the 'development' you're talking about is for your own benefit only.......they don't/can't contribute and they don't/can't get any benefit either......seems a fair deal to me....don't you think so?

.....and if you think 'might is right', then I guess you consider Hitler as your hero.....had it not been for his own foolishness, we would be calling the whole of Europe as Germany today......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom