What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

Never claimed that. Instead of ignoring you are now lying. The Pakistanis call you Desi's... What does that mean? Are you servants?
Why don't you respond to our original conversation or are you going to ignore it because your ego has been hurt by an inferior Indian? Desi is a friendly term used between all South Asians. Once again you are showing your lack of education.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desi
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=desi

and that ladies and gents why American _ millenium and his ilk are welfare queens in America. They count the welfare checks similarly 1 dollah 2 dollah tree dollah :D

Still has yet to find a way to substantiate his claim.

White man - 7

Indian Australoid - -1

It's getting quite fun watching you respond with such simmering anger.

and that ladies and gents why American _ millenium and his ilk are welfare queens in America. They count the welfare checks similarly 1 dollah 2 dollah tree dollah :D
This uneducated American thinks that Desi is a term used exclusively for Indians that means "slaves". :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why don't you respond to our original conversation or are you going to ignore it because your ego has been hurt by an inferior Indian? Desi is a friendly term used between all South Asians. Once again you are showing your lack of education.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desi

There was no conversation. I taught you the truth and you don't want to hear it. I'm busy pissing off this wanna-be White poop-eating "American", JayAtl.

There was no conversation. I taught you the truth and you don't want to hear it. I'm busy pissing off this wanna-be White poop-eating "American", JayAtl.
Please explain to me the "truth" that you taught me? If you had "taught" me then you wouldn't have any problems quoting it? Jesus man, you are retarded.

Please explain to me the "truth" that you taught me? If you had "taught" me then you wouldn't have any problems quoting it? Jesus man, you are retarded.

Someone needs to get you a diaper, stat! You sound like you're about to have an episode, and we all know what happens when Indians have an 'episode'.

This uneducated American thinks that Desi is a term used exclusively for Indians that means "slaves". :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
he is a Chinese welfare queen, you have to take pity on him and give him latitude. :P

Someone needs to get you a diaper, stat! You sound like you're about to have an episode, and we all know what happens when Indians have an 'episode'.
Ahh, the Chinese American is now resorting to petty insults to hide his broken ego. Please teach me another one of your "lessons". LOL!

JayAtl, every time you post, you sound like you're consumed by your serious mental illnesses. Get professional help, before you take your anger out on strangers, or rape innocent women.

How can I be angry at welfare queens, please don't take your frustrations out on a baby and flush it down a toilet!~

Who's the welfare queen? Don't slander people baselessly, it only kills what little credibility you have, as a troll who's been banned from this forum for the umpteenth time. In contrast, there are widespread and well-founded rumors here that you are a rapist because it seems consistent with the evidence - your mentally warped and sexually frustrated posting habits give us good cause to believe you are one, and your 'type' of people have a reputation for it.

Who's the welfare queen? Don't slander people baselessly, it only kills what little credibility you have, as a troll who's been banned from this forum for the umpteenth time. In contrast, there are widespread and well-founded rumors here that you are a rapist because it seems consistent with the evidence - your mentally warped and sexually frustrated posting habits give us good cause to believe you are one, and your 'type' of people have a reputation for it.

right, the welfare queen massage parlors R us family is calling me a rapist... LOL. who is welfare queen you ask--- the stats / study show you guys are, sorry you can't hide behind the great fudged wall of china on this ... proof positive shown on post no 1

"welfare queen!"
"massage parlour worker!"
"prostitute!"
"pedophile!"

What's your strategy? Throw as many libels out as possible and hope one sticks? That's not going to work, because people don't trust the word of a rapist. And people are this forum believe you are a rapist because you've given them too much evidence to think it. For one, you shouldn't boast about your child abuse (that counts as rape) by using your victim's photo as an avatar, especially when you accused others of being pedophiles.

JayAtl, every time you post, you sound like you're consumed by your serious mental illnesses. Get professional help, before you take your anger out on strangers, or rape innocent women.

You called it! - "The most frequently banned member on PDF for making the most salient and thought provoking posts that make one wonder if he really has IQ of 82 as he claims instead of 62!"

Back
Top Bottom