What's new

Welcome asad71 as our first and only military professional!

what are you talking about?

Sir MuradK was and always will be PDF's first Mil-Pro

service -- PAF

edit

nm --- this is BD section

An Indian member that trolled the same level as asad71 would probably not last a day here. So much religious insults are thrown by him I am surprised he has not been banned, but I guess that is expected of a Pakistani forum after all....

Really? No wonder you're new to the forum. :)

So asad71's served? So what? Lot's of people have served; Idi Amin served as well. You want me to give Id Amin respect?

As for this gent, I looked through his posting. I have not a shred of respect for a man who says:

Source:Link

That qualifies for a small time, small minded, racist tag. Old age, army service, experience have nothing to do with anything.

Give me a break and stop expecting all of us to behave like groupies----oooh, he's served, oooh let's salute him as we march past in double time.

I'm too old to start rah-rahing anyone just because of their rank or title. I will only examine what every poster writes and judge him accordingly. Army service by itself does not make a man worthy of respect. His actions do.

And he made that comment where he lied that CNN said something and when I asked for sources he started with his religious nutjob racist rants because he did not have the source and he knew he was lying. I'm still waiting for the source.

But that has nothing to do with the professional tag, it only shows one has worked in the armed services and they are then expected to contribute better on military matters. What they say on social matters rooted in their childhood indoctrinated hatred is not linked to this tag.

NO @asad71 as the previous post just pointed out makes religious insults. He gets promoted for saying there is a "lying Hindu Gene". Well I am going to say there is a "terrorist Islamic/Muslim gene". Now make me a Senior Admin in this forum as well... as I think I have matched him on his level of whatever stupidity it is... @Awesome

If you are so unhappy with this Forums management you better go to Bharat-rakshak or Indian defense forum. Just dont cry and whine here all day, it is going to be the way it is.

And just dont make me get started on all the religious insults you Indians make here. Only in this BD section I have seen thousands of times, Indians abusing Islam and muslims without any provocation and that Hellraiser guy comes to mind. So, dont pretend you Indians are all angels and Asad vai is the ultimate devil.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=38064] Congratulations on becoming a professional. Mate, with no bad intention's, I posted two comments which were considered against PDF Rules. I'm sorry, if you or anyone felt bad due to those comments. Once again, Congratulations Mate & Have a Great Day!

[MENTION=38064] Congratulations on becoming a professional. Mate, with no bad intention's, I posted two comments which were considered against PDF Rules. I'm sorry, if you or anyone felt bad due to those comments. Once again, Congratulations Mate & Have a Great Day!

do you have a thing for men in uniform? :)

Back
Top Bottom