What's new

Welcome asad71 as our first and only military professional!

Probably he was in DGFI too but I didn't understand the purpose of the thread yet. There are some others military professionals here on PDF Bangladesh section like COMBAN, Warrantofficer (not sure) and some others.

Simply to congratulate him:enjoy:

Asad bhai congrats... !!! Chalo koi toh BD mian proffesional hai (j/k)... enjoy this stint :)

On what basis he got this rank can we know. Though he is welcome for achieving this great milestone :tup:

Congrats asad71! To the burning indians: I guess he does have some military experience, perhaps from an era before most of you were born, if he's indeed mujib from bdmil forum.

If you are curious about his background,you can simply ask him without mocking him.

Any rants will be deleted with infractions.

He is Former east Pakistani army officer. After 71, he opted bangladeshi identity and retired from army.

Welcome aboard. Please tell us about your career.

Congrats...and yes...please tell us about your military career.. @asad71

Will we ever going to know any details about his professional career from him? :undecided: Like if he was in combat role or any other support role, if he has fought 1971 war or any other war, on whose side he fought, what was his rank...Army, Navy or Airforce, his military expertise, tenure in military, notable achievements, any recognition or awards he won, and so on.....!! When someone is introduced as a professional, then such details should be part of the introduction, just a "Professionals" tag is inadequate to convey anything. I am not trying to discredit anyone, but these are the basic things we should know about a professional! @asad71

A warm welcome to Mr. asad71 from my end.

It would be really helpful if anyone mention the qualifications he filled to won such a honorable title (no offence, just a querry: I do not have any Idea about the required qualification for such a title in PDF).

Again, CONGRATULATION and warm welcome.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Being a new member, even I was curious. :raise: Any idea about what is the criterion & process of getting a "Professional" tag? And how does PDF verify the validity of the claim? Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting anyones credentials, just wanted to understand the administrative procedure and checks & balances of PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom