What's new

Wedding called off over choice of biryani

OK, How many of the above posters have gone to eat at an wedding without getting invited? We have done it many times in our college days out of bet with friends. We had always a pair of good dress and plenty of gift envelope, which was given empty.....:P

Yaar ever had mosli biryani? @AUSTERLITZ

Nehi ye mosli biryani kya hota hai?

Do you have any pic of Bangali biryani to share with us ?

whats the basic difference from authentic hyderabadi/Lucknowi biryani ?

No great difference ,kolkata restaurants just make it better .(They probably have hyderbadi lucknowi cooks or had once)This is from experience.U eat from arsalaan,siraz or barb-q u'll know ,coz i've never tasted better biryani outside kolkata.Ofcourse street biryani maybe better in those places but not in the restaurants.

Most weddings in Pakistan have a Ghazwa-e-Biryani or Ghazwa-e-Qorma.. many a sleeves are martyred in this oily battle..

No great difference ,kolkata restaurants just make it better .(They probably have hyderbadi lucknowi cooks or had once)This is from experience.U eat from arsalaan,siraz or barb-q u'll know ,coz i've never tasted better biryani outside kolkata.Ofcourse street biryani maybe better in those places but not in the restaurants.

I guess Kolkata is the only place where Potato is served with biriyani.

This mallu friend of mine made me had it, it felt so underwhelming. Disgrace, off with the guys head who even thought to invent that crap.

I only go to weddings to eat biryani.

Ha HA HA reminds me of a wedding way back in 86 in Delhi.:)

I guess Kolkata is the only place where Potato is served with biriyani.
there is an interesting story behind it . after 1857 the nawabs who were exiled from awad to Calcutta brought their own chefs with them. but as they could not afford a lot of meat for their dishes potatoes were added as a supplement.

Ham high class nawab hain! Tumjese saste biryani wale hamse kiya mukabla kare ge! Tum apni shadi kerwalo sahi se bina cancel hui wohi tumhary liye kafi hai :lol:

Matlab high class bhikari ho.. :sarcastic:

pakistan lost against South Africa in warm up match by 8 wickets
pak 71 allout
South Africa 72/2
:haha::jester:
same South Africa struggled against Bangladesh A team :omghaha:

Ab tumhari shadi toot gayi ab tumhara koi future hai nahi is liye ye business tumhe hi kaam aye ga :enjoy:

Mera bina business k bhi acha guzara ho jai ga per tmhe muft may koi bardasht nhi karay ga :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom