What's new

Wedding called off over choice of biryani

Biryani is good stuff, but I'll take a mutton palaou over it any day.

I dunno if all Greens are mad for it but we Punjabis certainly are. We would have ruled the world had we not had such delicious food to occupy us :D
i know,i have pak mates and they get mad when i say this.

I always thought that Lucknow biryani was the best (having sampled it from all over the country ) till i came to Hyderabad. i went to the usually paradise and bawarchi . but nothing comes close to biryani from Cafe Bahar.

I went to some 'famous' joints in Hyd...jus didn't measure up. The best Biryani I had was in old delhi- a famous place in Chandni Chowk I think. It was so funny, I was on an official trip and they put me up at the Park when I and my colleagues decided to go there. There was this stunning staff girl who caught me in the elevator and tried to sweet talk me into going to one of their posh restaurants. And I told her I'm going to CHandni Chowk for dinner....the look at her face was proceless (saala cheapo, rehta hai park mein khata hai gali ka khana :partay:)

Taste to woh log yaad rakhe ge tumhary bekaar biryani ka! Phir kabhi biryani khane se pehle das bar soche ge :lol:

Tumhe kuch bhi nhi pta,agar pta hota tou apni shaadi tou nhi chor kar jatay.

I dunno if all Greens are mad for it but we Punjabis certainly are. We would have ruled the world had we not had such delicious food to occupy us :D

all greens and all indian muslims are mad for it.

It figures in their walima.

I went to some 'famous' joints in Hyd...jus didn't measure up. The best Biryani I had was in old delhi- a famous place in Chandni Chowk I think. It was so funny, I was on an official trip and they put me up at the Park when I and my colleagues decided to go there. There was this stunning staff girl who caught me in the elevator and tried to sweet talk me into going to one of their posh restaurants. And I told her I'm going to CHandni Chowk for dinner....the look at her face was proceless (saala cheapo, rehta hai park mein khata hai gali ka khana :partay:)
Thats the point mate you should not go to such joints , but cafe bahar is an experience in its self i must say.
But if we are talking about small biryanis places there are many which are up there with the best . there used to be a small place in thimmya road in Bangalore and another in old city of Bhopal . such small shops but the flavor was amazing . If one can overlook the hygiene part. :)

Back
Top Bottom