What's new

Wedding called off over choice of biryani

Read your previous posts,you've accepted your defeat so now you can't change your statement :sarcastic:
When I accepted my defeat? :confused::confused:

You have no other comment, so you came up with this.

No great difference ,kolkata restaurants just make it better .(They probably have hyderbadi lucknowi cooks or had once)This is from experience.U eat from arsalaan,siraz or barb-q u'll know ,coz i've never tasted better biryani outside kolkata.Ofcourse street biryani maybe better in those places but not in the restaurants.

Ok. . . i've never tasted a Kolkata style biryani . . and by going your words i'm missing something worth tasting. . . :cry:

Attachments

• 1395265593110.jpg
    1395265593110.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 37
I don't see what's so funny in this post. Biryani is second only to Chettinad chicken and is therefore the prince of delicacies. If you insult the concept of perfect biryani then you might as well deduce the character of the person as a fiend :guns:

I guess Kolkata is the only place where Potato is served with biriyani.
NO

Sindh has it, and other areas where variations of Biryani exist

pakistan lost against South Africa in warm up match by 8 wickets
pak 71 allout
South Africa 72/2
:haha::jester:
same South Africa struggled against Bangladesh A team :omghaha:

So if Bangladesh lost to Pakistan.. does that mean that inherently Bengalis are afraid of Pakistanis and essentially lost to an inferior cricket team? I find that an insult to Bengalis.

Strictly non-veg evil yindoo baniya here.:D Bhaijan kolkata ki mutton biryani lucknow aur hyderbad ko mar deti hai.We are food capital of india.
ameenia's biryani, qayyums birayani, mezbaans biryani, sheraz ka mutton chaap, nizam/Bihar ka kati roll, pehelwan ka poochka, new market ka juice, Allah wala ka falooda, Hindustan sweets ka kulfi, hakka prawn chow, azad hind dhaba ka thali, rasgullas, feerni/kheer, fluris ka pastries , barracks ka chicken chilli, anda roll, bhel puri, hawrah ka kawai macchi, malai srimp, you name it, I had it, visited cal many times family is originally from there though(Urdu speaking) love that city

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom